Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clubs in the Nashville Area Need HELP

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bl0407 
#1 ·
I am looking for clubs in the Nashville Area. Any help would be great, doesnt have to be a big club that shoots ata just looking for options to shoot trap or skeet. And i already know about the nashville gun club.

Thanks

#3 ·
Dear B10407

How old are you? Do you have youngsters that like to shoot? What about the better half? Are the kids in a school involved with SCTP?

Your preferences may determine where you want to shoot. Big Springs has Skeet, Trap, ABT and Wobble Trap, one of the largest Scholastic Clay Target Programs in the nation, is hard to beat, and is not too far from Nashville. I shoot there most every Saturday. Maury County Gun Club in Columbia has Trap and Skeet and is a good club, but is a long drive from Nashville. Horton has Trap, Skeet, ABT, Five Stand, and is also a long way from Music City. Cedar City has Skeet, one Trap field, another good club, and is in Lebanon.

Gallatin Gun Club has ATA Trap shoots the second and fifth Sunday. It is a good club. I have been a member there for years. It has two Trap fields, a Pistol range and 300 yd. Rifle range, but membership is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.