1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clubs in Syracuse, NY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob Merkov, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Merkov

Bob Merkov Member

Can anyone tell me if there are any clubs in the Syracuse New York area that shoot on either Wednesday or Thursday nights?

Thanks for the help,

Bob M.

2. webman

webman TS Member

Bob

We have a big 50 every wed night at Pathfinder Fish and Game Club in Fulton, New York. Directions to the club are on the web site http://pathfinderfishandgame.com take the link to nysata shooters to view our weekly schedule. We have singles handicap and doubles available.

3. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

Bob, Dewitt Fish and Game club is open for practice on Thursday nights, we have trap, skeet, and five stand. Pompey Rod and Gun club is also open on Thursday evenings for trap practice.

4. Bob Merkov

Bob Merkov Member

Thanks, guys! Business kept me from shooting tonight, but I'll be at DeWitt tomorrow night.

5. webman

webman TS Member

Bob, You didnt miss anything tonight at pathfinder we had a power outage. Someone took off a utility pole and shut us down

6. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

Camillus Sportsman shoots on Wednesday nights. Its less than 10 minutes from downtown Syracuse right off of 690. If I remember correctly there was also easy money to be had in the poker game once the shooting was finished.

-dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.