1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clubs Harrisburg Pa area?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by det131, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. det131

det131 Member

Looks like I will be training with PSP in July.

Any clubs in the Harrisburg area shooting on Monday or Wednesday evenings.

Reply by e-mail, PM, or post

Thanks

Jim

Bucks County Fish & Game

1745 Turk Rd.

Doylestown, PA 18901

2. det131

det131 Member

Just received verification of my dates.

Looks like what I will be available for Sunday, day or evening, Monday evening, and possibly Tuesday evening.

I will be at the PSP Crime Lab in Harrisburg. Not sure where I will be staying yet if you have suggestions.

Hershey is not far and I am certainly not opposed to reasonable travel to exercise my trigger finger.

Jim

3. det131

det131 Member

That is correct. I will be at the crime lab for updated AFIS training on Monday and Tuesday. It is more convenient to stay locally as opposed to the two hour drive out and back each day. Thought I would go out early Sunday and find a place to shoot. May just shoot a little Tuesday after training and then make the trip home.

Would be nice to meet and shoot with some fellow TS'rs

Jim

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Enola also shoots on Sunday evenings and Mechanicsburg also shoots on Tuesday evenings and Sunday mornings.

Ed

5. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Give Tom Weimann a call

He has a gun shop in Columbia, PA (Backwoods Outfitters) and knows all the shooting grounds in the area...

717-684-2017

6. Slugo

Slugo Member

Hummelstown Sportsman Association which is in Hershey has sporting clays all day on Sundays. I live in the Hershey area and can give you the skinny on all the places... Mike

Shoot mevan email at the above address...

7. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Manheim Sportsman's Association shoots every Wednesday evening at 5:00PM and Saturday 10:00 AM until.

We are a small two trap club with Super Star machines and Outers release system. Your choice: singles, handicap or doubles, $6.00 for 50 targets.

We are located at 552 Oak Tree Road. Oak Tree is off of route 72 about two miles north of Manheim.

You can check us out at the URL above.

Frank

8. det131

det131 Member

What a great group of people here on TS.com.

Thanks for all the responses and pm's.

Fred. I will pm you my cell and try to hit you sometime over the weeekend.

I will be in the area July 10 through July 12. May be able to hit two clubs on Sunday and one each Monday and Tuesday. Does it get any better.

With all the opportunities I'm going to have to double up on my reloading.

If I could I'd just blow off the training and come out to shoot.

Thanks to all

Jim

9. William681

William681 Member

Hi Bro,

Cannot believe they are sending a short-timer like yourself for training.
    Small wonder govts. are going broke.
    With all your experience you should be training them.
    See you at the farm at the end of the month, we will shoot some, get rid of some of that cockieness you have garnered since I moved.
    80 here today, shot in t-shirt and shorts. 47/50, need to readjust lop, no longer need that winter weather sweatshirt.
    Invited to shoot Skeet next week, guess I have to put my earing back in. :)

Bill

10. det131

det131 Member

Training has been canceled until sometime in the Sept. through November time period.

I have saved all the club and shooters information and will be re-evaluating my shooting itinerary once rescheduled.

I was looking forward to meeting and shooting with all that responded more than the training.

Bill, the time is growing shorter and shorter. No longer need my toes to figure the countdown. Anxiously anticipating more time shooting and on the farm. Jennie will have to find a second job, someone needs to support me in the manner I've become accoustomed:)

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shootingmechanicsburg pa