1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Club's gun raffle results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

The Logan County Fish & Game (Ohio) opened their 2007 years program March 18 with the Ron Tevis Memorial 200 bird registered trophy shoot. Today was also the ending of the raffle. 5 tickets were drawn from a large covered jar by a non-participating person. First choice goes to Deanna McIntosh, DeGraff, Ohio. Second choice goes to Jerry Kerr, Toledo, Ohio. Third choice goes to J. Warner, Enon, Ohio. Fourth choice goes to Steve Powell, Bellefontaine, Ohio. last place geos to Quinten Larison or maybe Larisan, no town listed but I have a phone # on the ticket.

Many thanks to all who supported this effort. Your response was appreciated.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

I will repost when I contact winners and find out what their choices are.

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

The 1st winner has taken the Super X2, the 2nd winner has chosen the flintlock reproduction. Am still trying to contact two of the other 3 winners. Will post more when I have info.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.