1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

clubs close to cincinnati ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by metal1, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal1

metal1 TS Member

getting ready to do a 2 month job in cincinnati and was wondering about trap clubs and or ranges in the near by area (very close as transportation will be an issue)thanks for the help and looking forward to shooting back in the midwest .jeff

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jeff- Look up the schedule for the Middletown club (Middletown Sportsman Association on the net). It is a great club not far from Cincinnati. I plan to come up to Middletown for their Fall shoot. It will be an 8 hour drive for me and only about 40 minuets for you.

Pat Ireland

3. loop02

loop02 Member

P.M. me and I will give you my phone number. There are 6 or seven clubs within 30-40 minutes of Cinti. You can shoot with GAH Champ Danny Curtis at Pendelton county. Fairfield has bunker, Middletown registers all day Wednesday. We shoot what people call games, but it is serious around here. Calcuttas and Protections. Keith

4. Remington STS

Remington STS TS Member

I think when someone new joins the ATA they should be required to shoot at Middletown at least once. :)

5. ouch

ouch Member

loop002, Would you mind posting the clubs and contact info? I get down that way every so often. Richard

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

Remington - I like to shoot at Middletown but I can only get up there once a year.

Pat Ireland

7. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

REMINGTON STS Don't wish that on any one especially a new shooter.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

8. loop02

loop02 Member

For a quick look, ouch, two of the clubs have shoots advertised on here now. TRICITY Sportstman Club, and Pendeleton County. There is contact info for them.Dan Delph has the Cittenden info on here from time to time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.