1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clubs around Chattanooga TN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by panthers314, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

Maybe relocating to Chattanooga area. Are there any trap clubs in area that shoot reg birds???

2. dzeh

dzeh Member

I lived in Chattanooga for 12 years. Didn't shoot then but have been back many times to visit. Now that I shoot I've only been to one place in that area and it was a sporting clays only with a five stand located in Chickamauga, GA just a short drive from Chatt. Name is Pigeon Mtn. SC. As for just trap venues you can check out Montlake Classic Clays in Soddy Daisy which is just outside Chatt. They're supposed to have SC, trap and skeet facilities. Chilhowee Rod and Gun is a little further away in Athens, TN. Your best bet to find area clubs would be to go to www.claytargetsonline.com and do a search. Alabama may have some clubs too. You'll be at the corners of AL,TN and GA. Good luck!

3. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

I live in Dayton, about 40 min. north of Chatt. The only place I have found to shoot reg. birds that is close is Fairfield Glade in Crossville, Tn. It is 55 miles north of Dayton. Montlake does have trap but only practice.
    Does anyone know where a copy of the Tenn. State program can be printed?

4. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

Thanks for info..............I shoot 687 SP II

5. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

To my knowledge there closest Registered Events in Trap from Chatanooga, TN are Hog Heaven in Knoxville; Galatin Gun Club in Galatin, TN (towards Nashville); Top of the Rock Gun Club (reopening in September 2008) in Skyline, Alabama; Nashville Shooting Complex in Nashville, TN; and Big Springs Gun Club in Christiana, TN (near Nashville).
    Ellen

6. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

Hog Heaven in Knoxville!!! You better get a new map. Hog Heaven is in White Pine about 40 miles east of Knoxville. Fairfield Glade is around 60 miles from Chattanooga in Crossville.

7. 682LINY

682LINY Member

try the above website

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.