1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Club promotion letters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by seaofgreen, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seaofgreen

seaofgreen Member

Oct 26, 2006
    Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anyone has some examples of club letters for promotional purposes? I'm looking to help our club "Get the Word Out" about our club’s leagues, park board and so forth and I would be grateful to anyone that can help provide some helpful ideas in ways to generate new shooters.

Another area I could use some help with is advertising sponsorship for ATA club shoots. I know most clubs create a booklet for their up and coming shoots. These booklets are typically filled with advertising from local and regional business. Our club does its share of “leg” work and approaching local businesses and so forth, I’m just asking to ensure we are doing things the best that we can! So, if anyone has some great tips and/or selling points they use to increase business participation with their clubs advertising, perhaps any forms they may use also, I would again be grateful for your help.

Thank you all for your time and I look forward to the up and coming season! (snows up here!) :)

Chad Gerloff
  2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    Prairie State
    I think one idea instead of a promotion letter, would be to create a club "brochure". Using a wordprocessor, generate a two-sided, 3-column document that outlines a bit of club history, programs, pricing, membership benefits, directions and contact info - phone/email etc...

Use of a club brochure creates a professional image as you approach businesses, civic groups and media. Email me and I could send you a copy of ours.

Jay Spitz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.