1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CLUB PATCHES-THANKS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KK, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KK

KK TS Member

I would like to thank everyone that has helped grow my collection of club patches and insigna's. Your response has been very kind and generous and all of the additions have been warmly welcomed and appreciated. As the collection grows I will start building a static display for all of them which will become part of the decor of our clubhouse. Please feel free to add your patch or logo's to the collection, I am hoping for a really complete representation of all states. I have had wonderful response from the Northeastern and upper Midwestern States but haven't seen much from the Southeast, Midwest, or West yet. It would be great to end up with at least one club represented from every state. Thank you all again for your kind responses and the beautiful patches. I would particularly like to thank the following for their contributions. ELTON MIYAGAWA "ERM"---HONOLULU TRAP CLUB ROBERT MIZNER----JACKSONVILLE, NC "LEJEUNE TRAP CLUB" JESSE SCHEMENAUER---CHIPPEWA FALLS, WISC FOR ALL OF HIS PATCHES FROM WISCONSIN MIKE B.-----ELYSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA---VALLEY GUN AND COUNTRY CLUB. BILL CARROL----AITKINS, MINNESOTA----WEALTHWOOD ROD AND GUN CLUB I HOPE I HAVEN'T MISSED ANYONE AND ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM MORE GUN CLUBS FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY IN THE COMING WEEKS. BEST WISHES AND STRAIGHT SHOOTING. KIRBY KELLEY-ROSEBURG ROD AND GUN CLUB, ROSEBURG, OREGON. 274 BOARDWALK WAY, ROSEBURG, OR 97471

2. KK

KK TS Member

3. gordy h

gordy h Active Member

HI
    I can send you our patch, from New Lisbon Wi. What is your address? Butch H

4. JLJ0422

JLJ0422 TS Member

Butch, I'm up that way alot is your club open to the public.I have a spot over in Adams co. 82&b would be great to shoot some trap when I'm up Joe D EGV IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.