1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CLUB PATCH COLLECTION

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KK, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KK

KK TS Member

I have a very small collection of different Trap, Skeet, and Sportsman's club patches from around the country and I would like to expand and diversify it. If anyone has a club patch or patches they would like to contribute to my collection I would be very greatful. I would be glad to reimburse you for at least part of the expenses if needed but I wouldn't be able to make you rich. The monetary resource that is available for the expansion of the collection is very very limited but there would be a great deal of sincere appreciation available to anyone that contributes. If you have a patch that you would like to add to the collection, please send it to Kirby Kelley, 274 Boardwalk Way, Roseburg, Oregon, 97471. If you do need a small reimbursement for your patch and or mailing expenses I would be glad to send you something to offset at least some of your costs. This is a hobby that I can't invest much more than effort to expand so if your cost is high please don't mail anything until we can communicate. Drop the @'s on the address above and e-mail me if you like. Thanks in advance to all who can help with this effort. I hope to display the whole collection at our trap club house once it has grown and then add to it over time as I or other members can acquire new patches from different clubs around North America. Regards to all. Kirby Kelley

2. KK

KK TS Member

UP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.