1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Club near Rock Hill, S.C.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by harleypilot, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Could anyone tell me the name and address of a the closest place to shoot trap from Rock Hill, South Carolina.

2. shaggist

shaggist Member

Probably the nearest is the Gastonia Parks and Recreation field in Gastonia. If you will Google 'Gastonia Trap and Skeet', it will take you to the website, where you will find all the information about the club. Days and hours of operation, costs, range rules, etc., they are all included at this site. They have periodic ATA registered shoots, which are also posted there. Jack Young, Charlotte, NC.

3. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Thank you

I found their site, called them, and it looks like a great place to shoot. Plus they are open 7 days a week.

4. art g

art g Member

Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Club. No registered targets but a good place to get some practice in and relax. All the shotgun ranges are open to the public. Here is their website for more info.....

cr-pc.org

Art G.
    Lake Wylie, SC

5. SC trapshooter

SC trapshooter Member

There's a small club in Pageland, contact Dicky or Donny Pigg.

6. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Thank you. I will try all of these places.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.