1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Club near Boulder

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tsosin, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

I find myself in Boulder, Colorado a number of times evry year and have been looking for a trap club. I saw one near Longmont but could not get anyone on the phone to determine hours of operation. I'm willing to drive 25-30 miles. Does anyone have any suggestions.

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Yes,

You can take a look at this website and it will tell you all the clubs in Colorado.

Kevin

http://www.claytargetsonline.com/list.php/CO

3. bjc682

bjc682 Member

The gun club North East of Longmont is the Berthoud Gun club, 20498 Weld Co Rd 1, 970-532-0568. From Boulder it is approx 25 miles. This is a small friendly gun club with 2 trap houses, open to the public every Tues 3pm to 7pm, every Fri 1pm to 5pm and the 3rd Sun of the month 9am to 3pm. The closest other gun club would probably be Colorado Clays in Brighton which is 40-45 miles east of Boulder. They have a Web site or look at ATA Colorado for their hours or any other gun clubs in Colorado. Hope to see you at Berthoud some time. Bart

4. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

Bart,

Thanks for the information on Berthoud. That's the one I found on the ATA website, but I couldn't reach anyone there. Just sent my kids back to Colorado today, so it will be 4-6 weeks before we head out, but I'll be sure to pack a shotgun. See you one of these days.

Ted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.