1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Club Managers Needed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bobsdad, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobsdad

bobsdad TS Member

Mid-Carolina Gun Club (www.mc-gc.org) desires to speak with qualified parties interested in club management from April thru October (or any portion). Terms would be along lines of present Winter Mgr. program meaning that we are looking for retired shooting couple to camp and shoot free at our facility; there is some limited income potential that goes with job. Job includes light up-keep and running our registered trap and skeet programs--looking after the place. Interested parties should reply to above email. Before applying, you should understand that it can get very hot and very humid in the summer months. The position of winter managers is not open.
    Thanks in advance, Robert Clarkson,President

2. bobsdad

bobsdad TS Member

Up please. Thanks, Robert

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

This could be a lot of fun for the right person. Robert, you almost got me thinking about retiring. I will be driving by Orangeburg SC on Jan. 7, 2009 around 10:30 AM on my way to Silver Dollar. If you want to sit in the Interstate median around that time, I will wave at you as I pass by.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.