1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Club cost for practice calculator??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Skitch, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skitch

Skitch TS Member

Does anyone have a spreadsheet cost calculator for a club? ie., one that considers cost of birds, upkeep, trap help, etc....
    Thanks for the help, Skitch

2. IndianaTrapshooter08

IndianaTrapshooter08 TS Member

Skitch, I would say your best bet would be to use Microsoft office excel program. All information can put into the program and the program has function and calculator features. Which should make it easy, I use it to plan shoots. The cost of motel, gas, targets, and etc. If you have any questions email I might be able to help you out. Jacob Guthrie

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Open Office just released a major update and it includes a spreadsheet.

It's free...

http://www.openoffice.org/

OpenOffice.org is both an open-source product and a project. The product is a multiplatform office productivity suite. It includes desktop applications such as a word processor, a spreadsheet program, a presentation manager, and a drawing program, with a user interface and feature set similar to those of other office suites. OpenOffice.org also works transparently with a variety of file formats, including those of Microsoft Office.

Version 3 includes support for Office 2007 files, improvement to the Commenting/Notes feature, multi-page views, spreadsheet collaboration, and other bug-fixes and updates.

4. GRR

GRR TS Member

This is really simple, use the Obama formula......

If your gun costs more than $1000 you pay $50 per round of 25.

Less than $999 you pay NOTHING

If your voting for Obama think about the outcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.