1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clown on Clown violence

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timberfaller, Aug 14, 2013.

1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Here is the new crisis for ya!!! NAACP, Liberals, democrats and pundets calling for investigations into the Clown!! To bad they wouldn't investigate the REAL Clown!!

Thin Skinned scumbags all to them!!! I guess they have forgotten their kind putting Bush's severed head on a Pike and then putting it on a stage mic during a rock concert. Hmmmmmm Selective memory me thinks!!!

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Anything to deflect from the disaster Obama has created with health care and the economy, and the various scandals.

3. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

Rodeo clowns have ALWAYS poked fun at politicians! Also at rodeo announcers, cowboys, people in the audience, movie stars, or anyone else they can think of. What happened at the Missouri State Fair is nothing new, it's just that it has simply offended the overly tender sensibilities of the urban left in attendance, and the urban left who heard of it later. They have the ear of the (leftist) media, who saw a means of manufacturing a scandal, and ran with it.

You wouldn't find too many people at a small town rodeo who would be offended to the degree these people are, if at all, because they know that anyone and everyone is liable to be a target of the irreverant humor of a clown. As far as disciplining or removal of membership of the clown goes, I believe that to be a massive over-reaction. The school board getting involved is just TOTALLY out of line! Reguardless of whether or not anything was inappropriate, the school board should butt out. Nothing that took place was within the purview of the school board, and anyways, does not affect the way he does his job. Resigning from the MRCA is his decision, but it seems he is basing it on the media reaction to the clown's actions, as a means of covering his own ass and paying job, rather than any real convictions about the clown's actions.

This is a tempest in a teapot, and I hope there are no lasting effects for the clown.

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Hopefully ... next rodeo there won't be any clowns available!

That would force a rethink!

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Have the clowns dress up as horse's asses. That's close enough to Obama.

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Notice the reference in the article to- 'rogue clown'. What a bunch of liberal media BS. They are making the clown out to be a klan member, or something like that. Clowns are supposed to entertain people. That is why they are hired. More importantly, they save the lives of the bullriders. I wonder how many rodeo bulls are named Obama.

7. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Brian what comes out of the horse's ass is closer to Odumbass...Bill