1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing vendor at Ohio state shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 700X-user, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 700X-user

700X-user Member

Can anyone tell me the name of the woman vendor at the Ohio state shoot that was printing custom hats and t-shirts? I was hoping to find a name or telephone number so I can contact her.

Thanks, Ed

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I believe there were a couple. The woman West of the CE building was Laurence Pylinski's wife. 804-357-2393.

3. ohiomike

ohiomike Member

Hi Ed-

If she was located on the East end, there is a good chance it was Mary Hornyak at DK Sales. She is a Storm Coat dealer and also has many custom printed tee shirts and hats. Here is her contact info:

Phone- 330-533-2569

Cell- 330-502-2743

email- dk-hornyak@att.net

4. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

Sounds like you are talking about Hunter Originals, run by Kay and Jack Hunter. They were located in the same tent with Clarence Willis, the glasses man, of Custom Sportswear and Optical. Kay and Jack Hunter sell tee shirts and hats which are decorated with their own designs. They also do excellent custom work, as they did some hats for me. Their prices are very reasonable and Kay and Jack are great people to do business with. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

5. 700X-user

700X-user Member

Thanks everyone, I will follow your clues!
    ED

6. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

She made me a nice T Shirt with embroidery and my name for $15! Sorry, I paid cash and lost the recpt...this was the small trailer, set back a bit from the cart path than most of the vendors, close to the CE building on the East banks right??

7. 700X-user

700X-user Member

The shirts that I saw said "I Love my Trapshooter!" The word "Love" was crossed out and the word "tolerate" was put in its place.

My wife thinks she needs one!

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.