1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by DENNISMASTROLIA1, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

0   0   0

Shooting clothing for sale.Bob Allen Winter coats-Remington shooting sweater--Columbia, Neo-prene vest and an Orvis vest Dennis @ 781-910-0313 or E mail me.

2. DENNISMASTROLIA1

0   0   0

3. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sizes & prices please.

4. DENNISMASTROLIA1

0   0   0

Sorry-I put prices on another linc--Here goes--The Green Bob Allen is a Medium but really fits like a LARGE-I think it was mis marked.The Black Bob Allen jacket is an XL.The Orvis vest is a size Medium.The Columbia neoprene vest is a size Large-Long.The Remington sweater is a size Large. Prices as follows: The Bob Allen Coats @ $35.00. plus shipping.The Orvis vest @$20.00.The Remington sweater @ $20.00. The Columbia vest @$45.00. All are in GREAT shape.Thank-you--Dennis Mastrolia 781-910-0313.

5. jhoward

jhoward Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dennis, I'll take both Bob Allen coats. I'll email you for your address for payment.

6. DENNISMASTROLIA1

0   0   0

I can take credit cards if that makes the process more simple.Thanks,Dennis 781-910-0313.

7. DENNISMASTROLIA1

0   0   0

Both of the Bob Allen jackets have been sold.Thanks.

8. jhoward

jhoward Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I normally would not post something like this, but I am rather irritated right now. Dennis and I had reached an agreement for me to buy the Bob Allen coats listed in this thread. He gave me a price and I agreed and told him that I would get a money order in the mail today, tomorrow at the latest if I had to work late.

Today I got an email from Dennis saying that someone had agreed to pay with a credit card so he took their credit card and sold them the coats instead.

First, we already had an agreement for me to buy the coats. Second, had he said he preferred a credit card I would have used one. Yes, he posted that he did accept them, but not that he preferred them. Third, he did not contact me and give me a chance to use a credit card to make the purchase.

This is the first negative transaction that I've had of any type with anyone from this website I wanted to let every else know what happened.

9. DENNISMASTROLIA1

0   0   0

First of all what would have happened if you backed out of the purchase and I lost all of the other real buyers? I would have been left out-not you.You were going to go to the bank on Friday,sent me the check--another three days--I then would cash the check--all for a lousy $35.00. coat. You ungrateful loser.You were getting the bargain--not me--.

10. DENNISMASTROLIA1

0   0   0

Sportshot--Why can you not use your real name? And no one undercut a deal of any sort.Any one with half a mind knows how business gets done.

11. jhoward

jhoward Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

First, it was 2 coats, not one. Yes, it was a good deal, but you were the one that set the price, not me.

Second, as I stated, had you asked me to, I would have used a credit card. You did not ask, or even hint that you would prefer that option.

Third, I told you I would send a money order, not a check, you don't have to wait for money orders to clear.

You agreed to the deal yesterday afternoon. You posted that the coats were sold. You gave me your address to send the MO to. I'm just glad that I didn't stop and get one on the way to work this morning and dropped it in the mail already. YOU reneged on the deal, not me.

12. DENNISMASTROLIA1

0   0   0

I would have mailed the check BACK TO YOU-HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO!

13. jhoward

jhoward Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Would you? I have no way of knowing that. If you don't trust me to send the MO, why should I trust you to send it back? And then my money would have been tied up in the mail for 6-7 days, now wouldn't it.

Besides, I was taking a bigger risk than you were. I was sending money for items that may or may not have been what was pictured. For that matter, you could have just not sent me anything and I'd have been out the money. All you *might* have lost was a few days waiting for the MO to arrive. You were at no real risk at all, if someone was interested today, they'd likely still be interested 3 days from now.

Sorry, I haven't seen a good reason from you yet for not following through on our original deal.

14. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Dennis, bad move on your part. Should have kept you word. Jake

15. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

I cannot beleive that Dennis is trying to justify his FUBAR. A man is only as good as his word..........

Bernie

16. #1ROCK

#1ROCK TS Member

0   0   0

jhoward i know how you feel i bought some land on a Saturday afternoon with a hand shake and set up a meeting with them on Monday at noon.Went to the bank on Monday (took off work) and got the money went over there at noon with money and was told they sold it that morning.

Their word SOLD should have been that but you have to look at the person that bought the coats after it was posted as sold was just as bad as dennis

Dennis you should have gave him first shot by C.C.

Rocky

17. kypilot

kypilot TS Member

0   0   0

I was all excited about the vests until I read all the posts and now I wouldn't buy from this guy. When you tell someone that you will sell them something that you set the price for and then jump on the immediate cash (or credit in this case) it shows you what kind of person you really are. And then to try and justify his actions like he did and not just man up and admit he made a mistake. Dennis I hope you have the pleasure of holding onto the rest of your items.

18. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

I never sell anything here without making a list of buyers in order and honor done deals in that order. Sorry Dennis, that was not a smooth move if we have all the details and it seems we do from your remarks......Bob Dodd

19. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Money talks, BS walks.

I have a whole file of "Open" orders awaiting checks; they never show. My parts sell so fast, that if a guys does send a check, I may have sold the parts earlier via a credit card, if he's slow in getting it in the mail. Established customers are a different item - I will wait on their checks because they always deal appropriately.

I keep the open orders to remind me who they are so I don't waste a lot of time with them.

Ultimately, a credit card is the BEST way to do business for both buyer and seller.

One customer about two months ago ordered some stuff and when I asked for a credit card, he said he never had one. Said he'd send a check - he didn't. About a month later he actually placed an order and gave me a credit card. Funny thing was that I remember the guy (the "Open" file) AND the credit card was not a new one.

I never said anything, but???

WW

20. DENNISMASTROLIA1

0   0   0

Thanks Whiz White--Possibly now they understand.Dennis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.