1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Close our borders with Mexico

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Butterfingers, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfingers

Butterfingers TS Member

The President has the power to close the southern border, and declare any that cross the closed border will be shot on sight. Just leave the Port of Entry open, and no where else.

2. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

yeah.. like that is going to happen.. if something doesnt change we are screwed as a country..

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama has been invited more time than anyone cares to recall by our Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, to come and see the border for himself ... Jan Brewer would probably take him down there but he'd do a Biden thing and get as far as the Grand Canyon and stop ... Obama probably don't remember that Arizona is one of the 57 states he visited when he was on the election trail ... Obama is too busy sucking up to all the other countrys to take the time to come here and see the reality of it all ... Typical Political Puke ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

WPT, He'll get more re-election money from foreign countries than Arizona.

5. The Stive

The Stive Member

We need a president with some stones. Someone like rough and ready Teddy.
    Ol' Teddy would not take this crap. John

6. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

OK BOSS....Just please do not close until I get back from my up coming month and a half stay there....

GS

7. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

In 2005 Bush signed agreement with Mexico and canada to make us all one country. America will no longer exist, our values and traditions will be changed.
    I have some question about this, I wont like that, I cant see how the drug cartels will follow along.

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Yes we can.

9. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

The USA better wake up---I'm remodeling my house and 90% of the workers are MEX.They do most everything---Plumbing--Sideing---Drywall---Cement---Elect---
    Wood planking---I have one finishing my Drywall as we speak---They show up without their boss---they just start working and won't stop till job is done---
    Thats where our jobs are going---Americans don't want to work the hard jobs anymore----Lookout USA---They are here---They are very respectful also---You won't see them on a cell phone less its for business---No time for play---
    I'm sorry to say but they are taking over---Our young want to start at the top.These guys are starting at the bottom and working their way up---I wish my grandkids would work as hard----MYSTIC---

10. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

[​IMG]
    You see what I mean?---MYSTIC---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.