1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clintons did nothing while in office!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gargoyle!, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

While in office they did nothing but run this country in the ground, lie like the dogs they are, cheat and shamed this country but yet people think they did such wonderful things. All they did was ride the coattails of the Rep of what they did for 12 years and then let the country go to hell. There was a murder in nthe park, Whire Water and they hid behind the White House door and there was the White Water report that they knew NOTHING ABOUT but showed up with thier fingerprints all over it. LIES LIES AND MORE LIES. We do not need that trash back in office. A year from this Nov I will be voting but it will not be for that trash. I think to much of this great country to put the likes of her in office.

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Now come on, Gargoyle...to be fair, they did sign NAFTA into law, thereby putting scores of Tron's boyz out of work.

And for those that still had a job, they signed FMLA, so they could abuse the system & stay home also.

...give credit where it's due. Plundering Michigan's economy was a mighty task, and they deserve their propers.

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Wanna buy a fork? <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Hey Gargoyle

If they did all that, they were VERY busy! LOL

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

True being scumbag's.

6. 101voodoo

101voodoo TS Member

Don't forget, Bill did Monica...

7. Dave90T

Dave90T TS Member

Besides "doing" Monica...

Clinton also signed an illegal (un-Constitutional) ban on so-called "assault weapons", which did absolutely nothing to reduce crime. Now that it has expired, there have not been any spikes in crime committed with semi-automatic military pattern rifles, yet people want to reinstitute this illegal 2nd Amendment attack, with broader restrictions. Undoubtedly, the Democrat Congress (with approval ratings at all time LOWS) will get this rolling, and if elected, you know Hillary will sign it. Citizen's rights will be violated for no reason.

Don't elect Hillary, and don't elect any anti-gunners to Congress...unless you like your rights violated.

8. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Amen Gargoyle!.....Amen!

9. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

You're just now figuring this out? LOL!

10. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

No just reminding those who have forgot. Remember its almost election time. We all need to refresh people minds on things in hopes to get them to VOTE for one and to vote right we hope.

11. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

7-1/2's or 8's??

Curt

12. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Gargoyle You have some pent-up problems and I find your comments of a full term President of the United States very inappropriate. You remind me of my dad with a comment like that who has not liked a president since JFK. MAYBE you should just move to another country because we do not need complainers like you. Let us know when you get there........

GS

13. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

China may be a good place to relocate to. Their economy is doing well. After all, they have PERMANENT Normal trade relations with the U.S., Thanks to Bill Clinton.

14. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I see that Midalake and Madmark are two people who will defend the scumbag Clintons with their lives. Birds of the feather

15. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

Gargoyle,
    I was definately NOT defending the Clintons. But they did in fact do something while in office.

The Permanent Normal Trade Relations (PNTR) was signed into law on May 24, 2000 (H.R. 4444). The granting of Permanent Normal Trading Relations with China allowed for unconditional, unlimited, permanent access for Chinese-made goods into the U.S. market and an end to the annual review of China’s trade status. The annual review granted China “Most Favored Nation” status, and drew attention to human rights abuses by requiring a new discussion each year. In addition, this new status paved the way for China’s entry into the WTO.

Since then, the Clintons, China, and Wal-Mart have prospered. The average American, well, not so much.

16. bgf

bgf Active Member

It is truly a sad state of affairs when I, as an Independent, have to cast my vote against someone instead of for someone. I see NOT ONE on either side of the aisle that is worthy of my vote. But, I will not waste it and let a Clinton back into office. Imagine...Pelosi as Sec. of State...OMG.

Bernie

17. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

The Clintons are anti-gun, right? So if Al Gore invented the Internet, does that mean that the Clintons invented AOL?

Ed

Just couldn't resist that one...

18. JCS

JCS TS Member

Let's not forget that Bubba worked day and night to turn the greatest Economic boom we ever had ( which he inherited from Reagan/Bush )
    into the biggest Stock market crash in our History .
    It took him 8 years, but he did get the job done .

And how can we forget that they probably spent years , carefully selecting which Crooks to pardon , in order to get the most Millions in paybacks for themselves ?( not to mention the time it took to make up lists of the items to steal from the White House )

What about the " sweat" he had to work up in order to show the American public what kind of meaningless farce the Womens movement was ? ( which by the way is the only good thing he ever did ) Lol

I'd say they did quite a lot .

19. oz

oz Active Member

why worry? no matter who is in the white house and/or congress WE the people are going to get SCREWED! so bend over. oz

20. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

the clintons never let the oil people get rich during & after natoinal disasters {hurricanes katrina & rita} & are still doing so like the current scumbag in office. i,m not bashing the republican party just the scumbag representing them in the oval office at this time. dwain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.