1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clinton's Are For Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Paladin, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Clinton's Massive Conflict Of Interest

Mash on the link. Apparently the clinton's show no preference to contributors of hard cash,,none. All of the liberal pukes that like to ridicule Bush for being in bed with the Saudi's need to,,,mash on the link,,,and understand what Arabs mr and mrs slick are in bed with,,including the Saudi's!!!

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

All can be bought.

3. Devilsadvocate

Devilsadvocate TS Member

Any politician can be bought. Bush and the Clintons are both in bed with the Saudi's. Ok, what is your point. One is no better than the other.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Better get used to it. For another 9 years, at least.

5. sammie

sammie TS Member

Paladin, As much as this hurts me to say, I agree with part of what you say. What really gripes me is the fact that almost all of the 9/11 bombers were Saudi, most of the terrorists bombers during wild bill's time ended up protected in Saudi Arabia where we could not get them and 41% of the people fighting against us in Iraq are Saudi too! I think that anyone who takes any money from these people are siding with our enemy and should be identified as such. No matter who they are!! sam

6. Paladin

sam said; "most of the terrorists bombers during wild bill's time ended up protected in Saudi Arabia where we could not get them".

sam, the first trade center bombing, during bill's time, was masterminded by Ramsey Yousef.Yousef fled to Pakistan, where he was caught. Yousef's bomb designer fled to Iraq. Many of them were of Saudi decent but where is the evidence any of the terrorists fled to protection in Saudi Arabia during bills time?

7. Paladin

Mash on the link. The Saudi's arrested terrorists.

8. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Both Bush AND Slick Willy come from the same Southern tree! The only difference is that Willy is a hell of alot smarter!

9. sammie

sammie TS Member

Paladin, Here is an oldie but goodie. I have posted this for you before so I will edit some of the lines to save room. I highlighted with ***. Hope you don't mind. I still stick to my original post, Saudi's are our enemy. sab

On 26 February 1993, a car loaded with 1,200 pounds of explosives blew up in a parking garage under the World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring about a thousand others. Four followers of the Egyptian cleric Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman were captured, convicted of the World Trade Center bombing in March 1994, and sentenced to 240 years in prison each. The purported mastermind of the plot, Ramzi Ahmed Yousef, was captured in 1995, convicted of the bombing in November 1997, and also sentenced to 240 years in prison. ***One additional suspect fled the U.S. and is believed to be living in Baghdad.***

On 13 November 1995, a bomb was set off in a van parked in front of an American-run military training center in the Saudi Arabian capital of Riyadh, killing five Americans and two Indians. ***Saudi Arabian authorities arrested four Saudi nationals*** whom they claim confessed to the bombings, but U.S. officials were denied permission to see or question the suspects before they were convicted and beheaded in May 1996. (If they were beheaded)sam

On 25 June 1996, a booby-trapped truck loaded with 5,000 pounds of explosives was exploded outside the Khobar Towers apartment complex which housed United States military personnel in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, killing nineteen Americans and wounding about three hundred others. ****Once again, the U.S. investigation was hampered by the refusal of Saudi officials to allow the FBI to question suspects.*** On 21 June 2001, just before the American statute of limitations would have expired, a federal grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, ***indicted thirteen Saudis***and an unidentified Lebanese chemist for the Khobar Towers bombing. ***The suspects remain in Saudi custody, beyond the reach of the American justice system. (Saudi Arabia has no extradition treaty with the U.S.)***

On 7 August 1998, powerful car bombs exploded minutes apart outside the United States embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, killing 224 people and wounding about 5,000 others. Four participants with ties to Osama bin Laden were captured, convicted in U.S. federal court, and sentenced to life in prison without parole in October 2001. Fourteen other suspects indicted in the case remain at large, and three more are fighting extradition in London.

On 12 October 2000, two suicide bombers detonated an explosives-laden skiff next to the USS Cole while it was refueling in Aden, Yemen, blasting a hole in the ship that killed 17 sailors and injured 37 others. No suspects have yet been arrested or indicted. ***The investigation has been hampered by the refusal of Yemini officials to allow FBI agents access to Yemeni nationals and other suspects in custody in Yemen.***

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Willy wes a damn good hotel keeper. he got 100 large for letting the chinaman sleep in Lincoln's bed.

He always was for sale. Way back in Arkansas, too. When he got better connected the price went up.

HM

11. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Was Monica in lincoln's bed with that Chinaman?

12. sammie

sammie TS Member

hm, You guys just don't give up do you? The renting out the bed thing is done by every president. Next you will tell me that he smoked dope but said he didn't inhale. After that the Monica thing.

Are you looking forward to the game tomorrow. What is the temp tonite? sam

PS Is Martin's Hardware still open?

13. Paladin

sam, where is the evidence of "most of the terrorists bombers during wild bill's time ended up protected in Saudi Arabia where we could not get them"?

Only two of your events reference Saudi Arabia. In one, the terrorists were beheaded, and the other states they are in jail. You call that "protected"?

14. nipper

nipper TS Member

What politician isnt for sale

Bill

15. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

As long as we need oil we will be in bed with the Saudi's. That's the simple fact. Never mind that their official religion spawned the Taliban as well as Al Queda.

It really is all about the money. Saudi Arabia controls OPEC. Enough said.

16. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Don't forget, an "honest" politician STAYS BOUGHT.

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The Clinton's are for sale?

I figure a plugged nickel ought to cover that.

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Martin's was taken over by the kids and moved. HOspital wanted the land for shuttle parking or somthing.

No more guns for sale. Dick Martin was mostly doing it as a hobby anyway, but it was a good place to stop in and check stuff out.

It's supposed to warm up to 0ยบ tomorrow for the game. Wind chill will be -15.

HM

HM

19. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Is Al Gore going to be there?

20. oz

oz Active Member

We get most of our oil from Canada. the opec countries set the price? I think the new york stock exchange set the prices to get rich. opec raises the price of a barrel, price goes up tomorrow even thought it takes to get the newly priced oil here. opec lowers the price. it takes weeks for the price to go down and then aa penny a week. god forbid they should have to work for money like we do. oz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.