1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clinton - running for President??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

This past Labor Day weekend - every political commercial I saw had Bill Clinton. Oh Slick was telling everybody how great everything was when he was Pres. Is he running? What happened to the other Dem that was running? Looks to me like they are going to run Slick against Romney.

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Paula Jones--Secretary of HUD(and trailer parks)

Monica Lewinsky--Secretary of Health and Human Services

Kathleen Willey--Administration Rape and Crisis Counselor

3. schneep

schneep Member

If Clinton could run, he would beat Romney/Ryan with ease. People still like him.

4. Firewater

Firewater Member

I never did. Mike

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Bill Clinton is a liar, a draft dodging coward, and a loser and should have been castrated for what he did to Kathleen Willey. I guess the fact that "people still like him" says a lot about what is truly wrong with our country today.

6. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Clinton is the PERFECT speaker to lead the Democrat party convention...
    An IMPEACHED, LYING, PERVERTED COWARD, a total slimeball who was more interested in leaving biological fluids on a KID'S dress IN THE OVAL OFFICE... than protecting the country from Islamic goons.
    Yup, JUST PERFECT.

7. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Who would he blame for the mess he inherited? Obama or Bush?

8. oz

oz Active Member

I think once you are president 2 terms you are done. He is probably running for hillary,

9. jackaroo

jackaroo TS Member

when clinton was president the budget was in good shape and most everyone had a job. then eight years of bush put us into almost depression. obama stopped the bleeding and is starting to turn things around as far as jobs are concerned. now people forget what a mess bush put us in and want to go back

10. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Where in the hell did this jackassaroo come from?~! Another muzzie?! Tom Rhoads

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Date: 20-Mar-12 Jackaroo

i voted for obama and will again, i think he saved this country from going into a depression. he is doing a good job and could do more if congress would try to help. bad mouth him all u want but he will win again.

View Complete Thread

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Typical uneducated statement about Clinton. Under Bush #1, the economy was on the upswing prior to the election of Clinton. All he had to do was not screw it up, and he was smart enough to lean toward the middle and let the economy run it self.
    Creative political accounting was used to claim his budget glories. Any economist will argue that the budget was not balanced during his presidency.

The crash of the economy during the end of Bush#2 was due to partisan lending practices thru Fanny Mea and Freddie Mac, initiated by the democratic leadership during the Clinton years. Loans with no backing securred by the government.

Now do you remember?

13. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Mr. Setterman is correct again. There is a special on PBS about the derivitives and how they started and then brought everything down. There is blame for both sides, but the scary part is the same politicians who were involved in creating the mess walk away living large on our dime. Others are still in the decision making process today.

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Little jack,,,,,,you may want to look beyond hussein's lie about the job situation as you are in la la land.....

15. dhip

dhip Active Member

I've tried to keep out of this trivial argumentive type threads,both sides put us where we are.Both sides refuse to recognize any good done by the other party,and both sides lie beyond belief.I talked to a friend,who use to be Mormon,that friend acnoligizes the Mormons are acting like Lemmings following Romney.I asked if becoming Mormon was inline again.Answer was NO,,after doing research the friend found out that the reason Romney will not open up income tax beyond the years he's offered is simple.Romney and his friends(political,etc.) have over 3 billion dollars in off shore accounts.All accumilated during the Banking fiascals that happened prior to Obama getting elected.The friend distrusts Romney immensely.Admits their personal lives have gotten better job wise and living wise since Obama has gotten in office.However,the friend doesn't totally accept whar Obama is doing,plus says as we all know,IF Congress would get off their partisan a---s and vote for the GOOD of the country and people things would get better quicker.As this friend pointed out,the Quagmire of politics is destroying this nation,NOT any one individual such as a particuliar presidentis to blame.Asked who they would vote for,,,answer was there is NO good choice.Seems to me were in something so corrupted,so deep,until a reveloution,physically,or politcally happens we're in Deep doo doo.

Doug H.

16. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

With the failure of our dollar looming, I would like to have off shore accounts too.

Oh, and I want my Republican House and Senate members to be partisan, because I don't want them to pass any dumb Democrat bills. When you have a bipartisan congress, things like gun bans get passed. Once again, people need to be reminded our growth is stopped, because if government intrusion on small business.

As long as there is an impasse that prevents spending more money, restricting our freedoms more, that is fine.

17. Bill Stern

Bill Stern Member

There was an article in my local paper today (Delray Beach, Florida) about how slick Willie is paving the way for a 2016 run by his wife. He is a likable guy who simply can't keep it in his pants. Does that make him a bad guy? Most of the country thinks not.

18. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

This actually a bit dated now, but just as accurate, if not more so. This quote came from the President of the Czech Republic. We have a lot of work to do before November.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Kip

19. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I'm so poor It would cost more than I have to send my dollar offshore..It could only get halfway there...that said, If slick Willy was running for President of the National TaTa parlor&Strippers Union ...he would get my vote for sure...he'd be the hands on kinda of guy they need

20. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Jackaroo, it was good shape because he goin in after 12 years of Rep in office. He just let it run down so the next pre got the credit for doing nothing. Also here is a bumper stick that is made for people like you. Enjoy it fits.
    auctioneer_2009_0507203.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.