1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clinic at Linn Creek

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapwife, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leo Harrison will hold a one day clinic at Linn Creek on Monday, May 11, just prior to the Missouri State Shoot. All aspects of the game will be covered. Cost is $250 plus targets and shells. For more info email to above address or call 573-985-8237

2. trapwife

Monday, May 11 is our anniversary, so come celebrate 13 years with us.

3. trapwife

Not sure that Marshall will be coming either...he has decided not to shoot any more. Joe Clemens probably won't be coming, he was back in the hospaital last week, running tests. Grandad Harrison has decided to stay home this year, first state shoot he has missed in decades.The ole guard is fading away....Leo and I will take my mom with us, guess we will do all the shopping this year. Laura and Sarah may come down for just a day or two. They like to take me shopping....Take care

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Karla,

I will be @ Missouri State for the 1st time, Thursday thru the Weekend. I will be both vending and shooting! I am a NEW Decot Hy-Wyd Authorized Dealer, and will be there to take care of customers. I would also like to break a 100 in Handicap. If only I could put the knowledge to use from that lesson I got from Leo a year ago in Sparta, and it might happen! LOL! I will try to see Leo and you both and say Hello!

Matt Woodson

5. trapwife

The Mississippi Valley Gun Club is no longer holding any shoots. Grandad Leo Harrison still takes care of the memberships, mainly for rifle shooters to use the range. Katonka Hunt Club has sporting clays, skeet and trap but no registered trap events. Check out their website or call Jeff Harvey at 573-985-7477.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.