1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Climate change or else!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They are coming back and they want to win this time!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2jCUI-sYRmU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2jCUI-sYRmU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Quite graphic, be warned.

PS - They only showed this commercial once, and pulled it rather quickly.

HM

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Its why they are called, "Eco-Freaks"

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

And they don't want you shooting raccoons either!

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Reminds me of the French Revolution. Murder the opposition.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

My 17 year old grandson peed himself laughing.

He goes to high school every day and demolishes liberals with provable facts. They don't know what to do with him. ( I think I'll get him to run for city counsel).

HM

6. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

I won't settle for only 10%
    I want Al Gore and these Environmental Nazi's to
    kiss 100% of my a$$.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I think liberals should lead by example and get rid of all of their cars, sterilize themselves to cut population, live in small energy efficient homes, and live the green lifestyles they demand others live. Unlike their hypocritical leader, Al "Do As I Say Not As I Do" Gore.

8. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

What the he!! kind of sickos can even dream this $hit up?

No pressure!

SW

9. BFJ201

BFJ201 TS Member

To tell you the truth when I saw it I thought it was satire lampooning those eco-freaks but turns out they didn't need satire to espouse their insane viewpoints.

James

10. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

IMO, volcanoes, which are unpredictable, have a major impact on the world's climate, perhaps more so than human activity.

Many scientists depend on government grants. Global warming is just the current “cause célèbre” to justify funding for their projects.

Ed Ward

11. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

Facts regarding "Global Warming" are inconsistent and inconclusive.
    This has been the major statement from most all of the scientific world who were previously funded by Klinton & Al Gore during its infancy.
    The scientific community who backed all this GW B.S. bailed out, wrote scientific papers and basically stated that they made a mistake when declaring the existence of GW. This is because many feared that their credibility was at stake after the free money from the government grants (bribes) was depleted.

The vast majority of the scientific community agree that one major eruption from a single volcano i.e. Mount St. Helen etc creates more cubic feet of green house gas emissions than all of the combustion engines created cumulatively over the last 110 years and all simultaneously running for a period of 10,000 years.

The other fact that no one wants to make public is the fact that plain old water evaporating and covering over 70% of Earth, is by far the largest green house gas.

Warming and cooling of earths temperatures is a natural and cyclic occurrence according to all paleontologists and the scientific community at large. Man has no power, no control over what mother nature will do.
    Everything that is green on this earth, every tree and every blade of grass depend upon C02 to exist and thrive. Its natural.

This whole Global Warming issue was created by Al Gore and a corrupt government hell bent on extorting money from you and me. If they can not get it directly then they will steal it by proxy. Cap and Trade. Al Gore and his followers and fellow politicians invested their lives into "Green Technology" When the law states that the equipment, chemicals and methods of production must change to the green standard, Al Gore's companies are ready to retrofit these facilities and they must pay for all aspects of the equipment methods and technology.

These companies must pay the fines associated with how high the bar is raised in order for the Government to forcefully extract taxes to ensure that this new revenue stream pays out. When its not enough, they will simply raise the bar making it economically unfeasible for even the largest companies to fully comply. The threshold will be set at levels which ensure tax revenue.

Large companies such as AT&T have found ways around this with huge payouts to the Feds to ensure that they are not in the cross hairs of the GW Nazi's.
    Now, regardless of if these companies who are all targeted for compliance have either payed their GW Credits (taxes) or the extortion monies, the cost will be passed onto the consumers who pay for the products and services. It will be paid to the Government by Mom and Pop's General Store, Walmart, McDonald's and and they guy who cuts your grass. The plumber etc etc etc.
    You end up paying because businesses are in business to make money, not support the Feds and their scams. It will not stop there.

The Final Outcome: When GW along with Cap and Tax has been accepted and business as well as the consumer have acclimated (bent over & given in)
    They the Feds will come after you the consumer/tax payer.
    Great Britten has already had such a suggestion.

Imagine your home, every appliance within your home, the amount of electricity you consume, the chemicals used for daily life, your toilet, your pets litter box and the brand of soap you shower with being scrutinized, judged inadequate and your personal carbon foot print being over the limit. But wait....
    your gun and its ammo are damaging the ozone, lead contamination, smokeless shotgun powder is depleting ozone.... You must then buy personal Cap and Tax credits or retrofit everything in your home.

How do you feel now about these scumbag son's of bitc#es that run the Cap and Trade agenda ? This chicken-s#it the sky is falling B.S. has been sensationalized by the World Governments and propagandized by the media to the extent that fiction has become fact. If you think this is alarmist or to far out there you'd better think again.

Gather the torches, assemble lynch mob, lets get on this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.