Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleveland trap shooting

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  birdogs 
#1 ·
I was wondering if there is a good place to shoot trap in Cleveland, Oh. (or the surrounding area) on Sat. or Sun. I get up that way from time to time and would enjoy shooting while there. If you know of a place please list shooting hours, ect. Thanks for the help. Terry

#2 ·
Terry,
Our club is about an hour east of Cleveland (6 miles south of I-90 on Route 7). We shoot nonregistered Calcuttas this time of year. Usually have about 9 squads show up and usually around $2000 in the calcutta. We have 4 traps with a woods background. We use all orange targets. We are shooting tomorrow--club opens at 10 am, auction is at 11:30 and we start shooting after the auction. Club handicap is 2 yards off ATA with a minimum of 20 yards. For more infomation go to our website and click on schedule icon on left hand side. Or email me at the address above.
Sara
Monroe Sportsmans Club

#6 ·
Sportsman's Gun & Reel is in Lorain, Ohio (about 30 min west of downtown just off of I-90) and open every day but Monday from 9 a.m. to about 2 unless people are shooting then they will stay open until you've shot enough. Thursday's we have buddy shoots and practice under the lights but won't be open Thanksgiving day except for a 50 target skeet shoot at 9 in the morning. Also there is a calcutta (100 handicap) this coming Saturday the 29th starting with the auction selling at 11:30. If you have any questions or want someone to shoot with email me at sahevener@yahoo.com and I can probably meet you at the club.

-Chris-

#11 ·
I agree with shot410ga that Monroe SC is a nice club and I also shot there while visiting the in-laws this past summer. Also shot at Ashtabula Rod & Gun Club, which I used to be a member of 37 years ago when I was a kid growing up.
Considering our club non-member target rates here in Georgia are $ 6.50 a round, it was a treat shooting at both of these fine clubs. I'll be back.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.