1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cleveland, Buffalo, Cooperstown, Gettysburg, info

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bisi, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Looks like (hopefully it doesn’t fall through) I’ve got a couple day job in upstate NY. Upstate NY? That is where Cooperstown is located , the baseball hall of fame. After being out of baseball for 35 years I’ve finally accepted the idea that they ain’t sending me a plane ticket. I guess I will have to see it on my own dime.

Anyway I’m driving on this trip. Road trip, I’ve never driven east past Columbus, Ohio. I’ve always headed West. I’ve flown to NYC a couple of times, but never driven. I thought if I’m going to visit the baseball hall of fame, why not visit a few other halls of fame.

Thought I might stop at Wright Pat, and visit the Air Force Museum, haven’t did that since the Grand left Dayton. The football hall is in Canton, and Cleveland has the rock n roll hof, never been to the mistake by the lake.

Well anyway I thought I might hit Cleveland, Buffalo (Niagara Falls) never seen that, might visit the home of the original Buffalo chicken wings tavern, then on to Cooperstown.

I thought on the return trip I might hit Gettysburg, then on to Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh? Never been there, and I thought I might stop by and get a “Primanti Brothers” sandwich (the one with the fry’s and Cole slaw ) that is always on the “Food Channel”. Then back through the “Queen City” and a stop at “Skyline Chili” and then back home to Southern Indiana.

Well anyway I‘m looking for any tips, info, do not miss stops, along this planned route.

Anybody been to Cooperstown? Hotels.???

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

When coming to Pittsburgh look me up and i'll take you to Primantes, my treat. Mike.

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Barrelbulge, thanks for the offer! I might just take you up on. I hope I have enough time in the trip to make Pittsburgh. I always wanted to see where the Ohio river got it's start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.