1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

clearwater beach fl and trap ranges

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Acer, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acer

Acer TS Member

Will be staying at Residence Inn downtown Clearwater. What would be the closest trap and skeet range? Also, what is the closest beach? Can you drive your vehicle on the beach, if not how close can you park? Can you drink beer on the beach? Thanks, Johnny

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Silver Dollar is not that far away. It's a great place to shoot and worth the drive. As far as driving on the beach, I believe it's prohibited in most areas. There are a few beaches on the "East" coast that might still allow it (Daytona area) Clearwater Beach is the closest I know of. Parking is adjacent to the beach in many areas. Some areas they charge for parking. As far as Alcohol consumption on the beach, it may be that glass containers are prohibited, but I'm not sure what the regs are, since I don't drink alcohol to any great extent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.