1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cleaning rod

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sean justice, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

just yapping on,anyone using a dewey or other coated or fiber rods, need new one, just looking at

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Sean,

Hey, you needing a new cleaning rod? Give mine a try. I have started making a 36" long solid rod. It is made of aluminum and powdercoated. It features a removable handle, so you can put it in cordless drill. I also include a Bronze Brush or Tornado Brush, whichever you prefer. Cost for rod, brush, and shipping is $20.00

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    (270) 804-5454

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Thanks for the comments Larry/Oh. Yes powdercoating really helps. I hate when I pick up a cleaning rod and get more debris on me, than when I clean the gun. I have tried them all here lately. I have Dewey, ProShot, Hoppe's, etc. There was something I disliked in every one of them. Universal Cleaning Rods are to flimsy. So, I decided to build my own. I liked the idea of removable handle, so I could put in cordless drill. I do not have anything bad to say about others, but I like the one I designed. If anyone wants one, please let me know. I am dealer and stock mine, Dewey, ProShot, and Hoppe's. I can get you a great cleaning rod for whatever you want to clean!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    (270) 804-5454

4. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hoppe or someone else used to or perhaps still does make a rod tip for odd threads and not make it necessary to have different rods for different brushes etc.

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

To all,

The one that I make accepts Hoppe's and Proshot accesories. I have them all in stock. I have mops (cotton), tornado brushes, and bronze brushes. $20.00 for cleaning rod and one brush. $2.00 for each extra. This includes shipping!

Thanks, Matt
    Woodson Enterprises
    (270) 804-5454

6. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Any pictures of Rod Matt? Damn that does not sound very good. I would like to see the cleaning rod.

Corey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.