1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CLEANING OUT SAFE....PISTOLS F/S...PICS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Andy44, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Too bad no ship to CA....I would definitely considered the .45s! Guess I'll look elsewhere.

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Thanx for your reply. My dealer is on the list, so no problem there. I do have a problem with an out-of-state dealer charging an extra fee to ship to CA. If that is what your dealers are doing, I want no part of that. It doesn't cost them a cent to obtain an authorization number to ship firearms to CA. BTW - I found a pristine Para that I'm swinging a deal on. Thanx again! - AndyH

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I have a question andy. Why did you have to cook up that story about being interested in the guys pistol?

"Too bad no ship to CA....I would definitely considered the .45s! Guess I'll look elsewhere."

Why not just come out and call him a name for charging to ship to your screwed up state.

BTW, I have had my FFL since 1989 and wouldn't ship to your state for ANY amount of profit.

AJ100

4. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

AJ100 -
    I have nothing against Bernie for selling his guns; never said I did either! And I was interested; just wanted to let him know he might have had a deal except for......oh well, you wouldn't get it anyway. BTW - I really wouldn't want to buy anything from you anyway. The only thing screwed up about California is all the morons flocking in from OTHER states! Stay away, please! - AndyH

5. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"The only thing screwed up about California is all the morons flocking in from OTHER states!"

The LEFT coast?,Hollywod liberals?,ANTI 2nd Amendment govt.?

And you think I don't get it? LMAO

Andy, I don't think I would be able to sell you a firearm. You have to pass a background check and in your diminished mental state I doubt if you be aloud to own one.

AJ100

6. chessney

chessney TS Member

Whoooooo Take that!!!!

7. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Now this is the very same type of moron I was referring to! Anyone with an attitude like this could not possibly be successful in anything other than being moronic. A gun dealer???? Up Yours!

8. piranha2

piranha2 TS Member

Now thats gonna leave a mark.

9. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Nice pistols...up for that.

10. chessney

chessney TS Member

Whoooooo Take that!!!!

11. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Now this is the very same type of moron I was referring to! Anyone with an attitude like this could not possibly be successful in anything other than being moronic. A gun dealer???? Up Yours!

12. piranha2

piranha2 TS Member

Now thats gonna leave a mark.

13. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Nice pistols...up for that.

14. M-16

M-16 TS Member

I liked the 22 to bad it sold.
    Some people can get off track. lol

15. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Here in Sacramento, that S&W 22A sells for $199. brand new. Contact Wild Sports (916) 988-5375 and yes the will dealer transfer. View their ad at www.sacbee.com in the sports section. Lots of Springfields, S&W, Glocks, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.