1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cleaned out my safe, have items F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by radeck, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hope the three pictures come out below. I spent Sunday cleaning out my gun safe and found the following items I no longer want. Some I didn't need in the first place; so why is that? If you're interested, and since I don't have an idea on price for the next few items, please make an offer including something for shipping.

Pocket seat - screws into tree or post w/ bracing - never used
    Neoprene rifle slings - 2
    .243 Bore Snake (used maybe once)
    Synthetic leather gloves, large - never used
    Laser Sighting system for .22 to .50 caliber handguns & rifles - never used
    Cabela's tool to attach your rifle to your backpack - never opened
    one Chambermate reducer, 12 gauge down to .410 - never used
    Rings and Bases for a Winchester Model 70
    68 mm Randolph Ranger deep purple #51 lenses for Ranger XL or I think regular ranger (not the XLW)

And now for the choke tubes! The price quoted includes shipping to you.
    one Browning .410 Skeet extended Midas gold - $35
    two Browning Invector Plus chokes - Skeet & Cylinder, 20 gauge - $25 each or $40 for both
    one Beretta Optima extended 12 gauge Skeet choke - $35
    a set of 3 Beretta Mobil chokes, flush style - 12 gauge in F, M, & IC w/ wrench - $30 each, $80 for all three
    two Browning regular Invector chokes - 20 gauge Mod and IC - $20 each or $30 for both
    two SKB 12 gauge chokes F & IM - $30 each or $50 for both
    Krieghoff 12 gauge almost flush (not extended) chokes - #2 (Mod), #3 (Improv Mod), & #4 (Full) never used - $55 each or $150 for all three
    two Ljutic extended 12 gauge chokes with wrench. One marked as Skeet and the other marked as 720. These are not the beveled edge style monogun chokes. Asking $85 each or $150 for both.

Thank for looking!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sent you a PM...are your SKB chokes the longer competition style or the shorter field gun style(like winchokes)

3. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If memory serves both of the SKB chokes are the extended types. Thanks.

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Have I been drinking????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.