1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clays and Wings??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by broadway, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broadway

broadway Member

I'm considering purchasing a Pavillion Storm jacket from Clays and Wings. Anyone have any dealings with these guys? Are they good people to deal with?

Thanks in advance.

2. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

I think that you are referring to Wings and Clays. Larry Woo owns that business. I don't think you will have any problems. Matt

3. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

No, this is "Clays and Wings". I bought a Pavilion leather shooting coat from them with no problems.

4. broadway

broadway Member

MTA Tom - how do you like the jacket? Did you buy the cold weather or storm coat?

I'm considering the storm coat. I live in eastern Canada and we don't shoot throughout the winter months so I'm only looking for a spring and early fall coat. When it gets cold a thermal fleece under the coat will keep me warm.

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

broadway, I'm in warmer country but suffer from Raynauds. I found the Cold Weather Coat more than enough for wet and cold Willamette Valley of Oregon. "Da Man" will likely permit you to try one and decide as long as it is kept or exchanged in good condition - he offered that for me....Bob Dodd

6. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

Whay size do You wear ? I have a Cold Weather Coat in XL, worn twice. $90 + shipping.
    Good Luck and God Bless, Bill Ivins

7. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

broadway

The coat I bought is all leather, and apparently is no longer available.

8. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Bob Oliver is the guy who started clays and wings. I think he still lives in Florida. I have known Bob for over 5 years. I would buy from him

9. broadway

broadway Member

Thanks again for the info.

I spoke with Bob and ordered the storm coat. Great guy to deal with. I had confirmation of order and shipment within 2 hours of placing the order. Great service and I would definitely recommend Clays and Wings.

10. bigk

bigk TS Member

eagleonepa.........wat make of coat do you have? any idea of how much to post to ireland?
    kieran.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.