1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Claybuster Wads website

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grumpyduck, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grumpyduck

grumpyduck TS Member

http://www.claybusterwads.com/

Went to their site and found it has been totally revamped! Descriptions & photo's of wads as well as load info. Check it out!

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

Let's make it clickable.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

I'd be afraid to even go to their website. Even that would likely foul up my barrel.

Tim

4. grumpyduck

grumpyduck TS Member

Doug - thanks for making the link work.

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I wonder if it will ever occur to those that claim excess plastic build up with CB wads to ever think it could be their equipment. I've gone to and from and back to CB wads since their inception in the late 70s. I've given credit that they were the first to really keep the cost of wads down to a reasonable level and I've often chosen to reward them for that. My guns have never loaded up with plastic with any wad more than the next. Could it be that my success with wads of any name is only because I spend 30 seconds with a Tico Tool when breaking down guns?....breakemall....Bob Dodd

6. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I agree Bob. My 1100 fixed full choke never did foul with plastic although my invector plus choke tubes did.

7. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

Bob,

I am glad someone finally came on here and took up for these guys. You stated what I have been thinking for a long time.

Good Luck,

BK

8. kmcampbe

kmcampbe TS Member

All I shoot is Claybuster Wads and have never had a problem with any fouling in the gun... Claybuster offers a great product for a great price.

9. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

"All I shoot is Claybuster Wads and have never had a problem with any fouling in the gun... Claybuster offers a great product for a great price."

That has been my experience, too.

10. bolt-action

bolt-action TS Member

"All I shoot is Claybuster Wads and have never had a problem with any fouling in the gun... Claybuster offers a great product for a great price."

This has also been my experience. I have shot Remingtons and Brownings (a lot) with fixed full chokes and have never experienced any plastic buildup with routine cleanings. 99% of the people I know who reload shoot Claybuster Wads and I have never heard a single complaint from any of them about their performance.

To the people at ClayBuster Wads - Great Job and Keep Up the Good Work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.