1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clay Target Hitch Covers

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by zoie73, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoie73

zoie73 TS Member

0   0   0

If anybody is interested, I make custom hitch covers. Each one is hand-made out of UV resistant urethane. I make them in 2 inch and 1 1/4 inch receiver sizes. I can also make them with a stainless steel bolt for a golf cart or a trailer. I can customize the color and lettering. I have some that appear broken and some that appear intact. I started selling these locally in 2007, but we are just beginning to reach a larger market. Check out the website.

www.kellerscustomwork.com

If you have any questions, or requests, please let me know!
    Thanks!
    John Keller

2. Orange Dome

Orange Dome TS Member

0   0   0

Those are cool I will leave you a private post with my address I will take 3 Can you post what the broken clay looks like What do they cost

John

3. zoie73

zoie73 TS Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Hey John! Glad you like it! The intact targets from my previous post cost $25 plus shipping. The broken ones you see here are $28 plus shipping. Typically, the shipping rates have been about 5 - 6 dollars. I will get your three sent out right away! Thanks again!
    John Keller
    www.kellerscustomwork.com

4. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

0   0   0

Hey,

So,thats what those targets are made out of,no wonder I have to use 3 dram 7.5s ta break them at 16 yards.(LAWRY)

Sandy Holehouse.

5. Pa Clay Trgt

Pa Clay Trgt TS Member

0   0   0

Hi John, I like the cover. How can I get one of the "broken" ones? Please send reply to my EMail address. Thankx. K Foster

6. zoie73

zoie73 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for your interest! I sent you a Private message with more information.
    John Keller

7. Orange Dome

Orange Dome TS Member

0   0   0

Just got mine in the mail today and it looks great put one on the truck and another on the GolfCart. When I went to the club to shoot it got alot of good comments It looks like you got a winner here these are the first I have ever seen like this and they are made good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
borken clay target truck hitch
broken clay target car hitch
clay pegion with ball hitc h

clay pigeon hitch cover

clay pigeonhitch cover

clay target hitch cover

hitch cover that looks like a clay target
white flyer clay pigeon trailer hitch cover