1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clay Shooting USA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tekyn gold, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tekyn gold

Tekyn gold TS Member

Tom Ceretto wrote a article about AL391 Teknys Gold Target back in May 2007 I think, He wrote in the article that the 391 had 4 options of ribs. Does any one know where he got this info.

2. Tekyn gold

Tekyn gold TS Member

I would guess there is no such thing, 4 ribs as a option on that gun???

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Yes, I HEARD that Beretta was doing that on the Teknys gold's. They had some problems keeping the ribs on at first. They would fall off from time to time when shooting. LOL. I think they fixed the problem though. You could get like 50/50, 60/40, 70/30, and a 80/20 poi rib. It was suppose be the perfect all around gun to shoot Trap,Skeet, & Sporting Clays as well. Just change ribs and you were good to go. Guns came with 2 ribs and the others you could buy. The guns came with a adj. Comb from the factory as well. I have not seen them out there lately. All I know. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

4. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I had a AL391 Teknys Gold Target nice gun. It come with a 30" barrel and 2 ribs and 2 more ribs as a option.. The frist rib is a 50/50 and the next 70/30 then the option rib 60/40 and a 80/20.
    Ajustable comb and a balance weight system
    Sold the gun because I went with a o/u instead. Didn't like picking up the hulls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.