1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clay Floyd completes Grand Slam

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by vatrap, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vatrap

vatrap Member

Early news from the Maryland State Shoot is Clay Floyd ran his first 100 straight in Handicap today to complete his grand Slam.

2. jarbouh

jarbouh TS Member

Way you go clay congrasulations for great shooting.

Eli.

From canada.

3. BAP

BAP TS Member

Way to go Clay! I just knew you would do it . I just hoped I would have done it first. Bill Parson Jr.

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Nice work Clay. See you next week.

Pat Ireland

5. chipking

chipking TS Member

Clay Congradulations I would have loved to be there and watch it happen. Oh well there is always the State shoot.
    --- Chip King ---

6. REALMcCOY2

REALMcCOY2 TS Member

WAY TO GO OLD BUDDY, SEE YOU SOON JERRY McCOY

7. Elizabeth Christensen

Elizabeth Christensen Member

Congratulations Floyd!! Very nice accomplishment. Liz Christensen

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Yes, Joe and I watched him finish, and it was great! Clay if very fun to watch. Really quick and accurate. And he came off the line happy and not cocky or anything like that.

Everyone forgot to mention that it was very windy, too. Congratulations, Clay.

9. AWC

AWC Member

Several years ago we started a four man sguad at the Silver Dollar , after the first post a shooter showed up and shot his five targets to catch up .We then shot a trap or two or three when the scorer yelled lost for this shooter and I yelled dead bird , however no one was watching but me and the target was recored as lost .The shooter went on to breck the rest of them for a 99 .After the shoot he thanked me and said his name was Clay Floyd .Great to see that he finally got credit for something he did years ago .

10. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

It was a fantastic accomplishment.. There was a strong head wind, elevating the difficulty factor to acheive the straight. The next high score was 96.

Excellent job Clay :)

11. Pony Keg

Pony Keg TS Member

I started dabbeling in trap shooting this time last year. Clay is a memberof the club I joined in Chesapeake VA. I watched in aww as he shot. I feel he is one of the best shooters in the country. This season I started taking lessons from Clay. Then, I started traveling to shoots with him. What impresses me the most about Clay is that he is a true gentleman. I am proud to call him Coach and travel partner. But most of all I am proud to call him a friend. Clay's Lessons have brought my game to a level I could not imagine last year. I am truly lucky to have to be associated with this fine gentleman.

Way to go Clay you deserved it.

Jeff Warren

12. phirel

phirel TS Member

But now Clay has a much more difficult challenge to overcome. Off the line, Clay always has a nice smile and is having a great time with life. I challenge him to develop a frown and be grumpy at least one day every week. I do not think he can do it.

Pat Ireland

13. Pony Keg

Pony Keg TS Member

Clay knows how to handle a crowd. His father taught him well. I don't think you will ever see him frown or loose his cool in public. I may be 6 months older but he teaches me how to act on and around the line.

Jeff

14. bas

bas Member

Congratulations, Clay - You are a terrific shooter and I'm so happy for you.

Betty Sackett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

clay floyd shooting

clay floyd shooting video