1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clay Dot vs Clay in autoloaders

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wthomas, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wthomas

Wthomas Member

Has anyone got experience with using Clay Dot instead of Clays in autoloaders. I am very please with Clays cleanliness in the autoloaders my wife and son shoot, i.e. I don't have to clean them as often as I did with Red Dot. Right now, with Clays unavailable from any place I can find, I am considering going to Clay Dot.

Bill

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

I shoot an 1100 and so does the girlfriend. I use Promo, Green Dot, Clays, Clay Dot, among others, and see little difference with the amount of fouling.

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Bill- You will not notice any difference between Clays and Clay Dot. If you select Clay Dot you will be supporting American workers and will pay less.

Consider this hypothetical analogy. There are two gasoline stations in your town. One sells gasoline, made from imported oil at $2.40 a gallon and the other sells gasoline made from domestic oil at $2.35 a gallon. Which would you choose?

Pat Ireland

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Pat,

I'd go over to the Indian Reservation and buy their gas for $1.99. :) Support Native Americans! (and your local repair shop when the need to clean your fuel injection system arises)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.