1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

classic double trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KillerMcCoy, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillerMcCoy

KillerMcCoy TS Member

Has anyone owned, shot or have any information on classic double single barrel trap gun. Thanks. Billy

2. PA101_guy

PA101_guy TS Member

Billy,

Classic Doubles guns are for all practical purposes the same as a Winchester 101. Different style to the receiver, different engraving, but virtually identical.

I have a late model Winchester Diamond Grade TS and aside from the cosmetics the CD TS is the same gun. I like mine a lot.

KEEP SMOKIN' EM.... Dave

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

We used to sell them in our store years ago. We stocked mainly the sporting clay models. We had a few of the single barrel trap models in stock. Our salesman still has the last trap model we had in the store. It's a real nice gun. As I remember they felt a bit different than the Diamond Grade models...a nicer feel in my opinion.
    Don't think you could go wrong with one if the price is right.
    Puablo

4. greg b

greg b TS Member

they kick a little but a mercury recoil reducer took that away . good shooter . i also have a release hook asy. if you need a realease trigger

5. WoodyTheBarber

WoodyTheBarber TS Member

I just picked up a classic doubles trap 12ga and it looks like it's set up to take an over/under barrel. Does anyone know where I can find one to fit it ? I'm new to trap shooting and this is my 1st trap gun. So far I like it very much. I don't find much recoil and the gun fits me great.

Thanks
    Woody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.