1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Class C motorhome.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barry C. Roach, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a smaller motor home that is not junk. I have a budget of between $12K to $15.

Since most trapshooters are very honest I feel comfortable ask my peers.

Don't pull any punches. I'll consider any and all comments or advice. Thanks............Barry

2. jsa3107

jsa3107 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sorry to tell you 12-15K will buy you junk
    There are alot of parts that when older are very costly to fix
    Add 10k to it you will save money in the long run if you do....

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

jse3107,
    Thanks. I'll consider something more appropriately priced but everybody says there are a lot of good deals out there, but I haven't found that to be true. Maybe I don't really know what a good deal is in the RV field. I've only ever camped out in a tent before and am a neophyte when it comes to this.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Go to the Grand and talk to owners of Class C motorhomes.

A friend of mine flew to Miami and rented a car. He then headed north and hit all the RV dealers and rv campgrounds until he found a deal. He purchased a nice Class C in that price range. Dropped the rental car off and drove home. He has had that motorhome for 7 or 8 years and he uses it all the time.

His dad purchased a half a dozen motorhomes doing the same thing. He said the deals where in Florida.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.