1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clarozan - are you taking it?????????????????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by plabels466, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plabels466

plabels466 Member

I have 2 friends who have had eye problems for the last several years...They have been to their eye doctors & received new RX, etc, & it did not improve their eye sight to any noticable extent...They are in their 60s & their trap scores have been going down & they have had problems seeing a certain angle targets...They started taking this Clarozan & they both claim incredible improvement with their eyes...They have no problems with the angle targets & their scores are improving...I can see this as I do shoot with them...They also claim other dramatic eye improvements...I am posting this to see if any of our trapshooting buddies use this & would appriciate a responce from you - goog or bad...Thanking you in advance & shoot well..............Pete

2. plabels466

plabels466 Member

I searched the archives on this subject & came up with nothing...I seem to remember this on TS.com at one time.................Pete

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

It is spelled Claroxan and most people thought it was snake oil even though it had a prominent AD in American Rifleman.

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

http://www.claroxan.com/Default.aspx

Just for the heck of it I googled the stuff for a website and BAM ... they got a person holding a broken open O/U in the upper right hand corner of the screen. I bet it is a Bret Erickson since he endorses the stuff.

5. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

We have gone thru this before. The original poster complained because of the negative effect on his digestive system and lack of positive effect on his vision. This is like any other snake oil. Stop being silly - there is nothing you can ingest that will improve your vision.

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

What about carrots?

7. chopperman

chopperman Member

Maybe carrots Thumper

8. DocJim

DocJim Member

I can assure you if it was doing any good and was safe physicians would be prescribing it. Sounds like your friends are enjoying a "placebo" effect. In other words if they think it is going to help them it probably will, to some extent, for a while.
    Jim

9. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Thanks DR. Jim, I damned near ordered some until I read your post. I'm skeptical about most things and you just saved me a couple of hundred bucks. RG

10. plabels466

plabels466 Member

miketmx - thanks for the spelling correction...That was funny as my friend spelled it the way I posted it...You would think his ''improved eyesight'' would be able to see the difference from a Z to an X... As usual thanks for the great responces guys...Good shootin..........Pete

11. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

One can get the same ingredients from I Caps about $4.00 and a Lutein supplemnt at Wally`s or such. My physician does "Prescribe it" although it is OTC. It won`t work unless you need it. Purple carrots are excellent if you can find them. Placebo effect does work, also. Eye robics will help, again only if you have weaker eyes. What we won`t do to get an extra target.

12. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

While at my opthalmologist I thought I would ask him what he thought of the product and he said he was not helpful. I then asked him to help my vision since I am over 50. Miraculously, he gave me the one thing that he thought would help me in a safe manner , a new prescription for shooting glasses. I took them to the range and they worked . Unfortunately, they did not cure me missing the last target nor do they help with with hard lefts from post one. The one negative is that I can see lost target all the way to the ground.

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.