1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

CLAROXAN- Does it work or hype??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fssberson, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Does Claroxan really work or is it just hype? IF it works what does it do to improve your vision? Fred

2. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

This subject has been on here before and you need to ask yourself a question or two. Do you really think there is a pill out there that will make you see a target like Ted Williams could see a baseball? Do you want to become more acquainted with your bathroom? Be very very careful about what you put in your mouth.

3. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

1. Ted Williams was my idol growing up, even when he gave "the finger" to the fans in Boston.
    2. We have three bathrooms. Should I pick one? That is where I read the ad for Claroxan. Some of my quietest times have been spent in a john... I hide from the family... should I share more details... naw.

Still looking for someone that has tried the stuff. Fred

4. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

Do a search on these threads for Claroxan. There is information available.

5. smartass

smartass TS Member

It worked for halfwit. Before Claroxan, he had no wits- now he's a halfwit. That's progress.

6. derbyacresbob

derbyacresbob Member

I was having problems with my eyes not focusing sometimes after being awake for 12 to 14 hours. I started taking Bilberry plus Lutein every day and now I don't have any focus problem later in the day like I was having. Claroxan has Bilberry in it. The Bilberry plus Lutein I get at the drug store or at Wal-Mart is just a fraction of the cost of Claroxan. I have proven that Bilberry plus Lutein does not keep my head on the stock or help my concentration.

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Thanks to the last contributors... Saw the same ad and you just saved me $$'s. Fred

8. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

I suspect that you did not follow my advice and search these threads for previous discussions. You really want to believe you can go to the vitamin store and get something that will get you to the 27 or break em all or whatevever. So you are going to listen to advice that says you can buy the same snake oil for 100 bucks a month rather that the 600 bucks a month for the brand name snake oil. If you are so determined to spend money to buy pills that will get you AA, please send the $$ to me. In return, I will send you repackaged sweet tarts and tell you how your eyes will now discern a target so clearly that you can see the dimples. There is no shortcut, nor is there a love potion #9. You gotta learn how to shoot. You need to take ocular advice from a Doctor, not a magazine ad or a stupid TS thread.

9. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

Just my two cents here but whenever I read the label and it says "these statements have not been proven by the FDA" I do not even waste my money on it and use the money to shoot more trap. I think if it was soemthing like a miracle drug that helped people the FDA would investigate it and ensure the general public it is safe to use. I work for the pharmacuetical industry so I know a little about what it takes for a drug to get licensed. Besides ask your eye doctor what he thinks.

Just my two cents

Travis

10. nsrailroad

nsrailroad TS Member

I use the walmart equate brand helps me. I'm diabetic. Also I use omega 3-6-9.
    RAILROAD

11. oz

oz Active Member

travioli "I work for the pharmacuetical industry" says a lot buy a name brand and it will work, buy a holistic drug and it will not! OH YEAH. keep the money flowing to the drug dealers. be informed. oz

12. phirel

phirel TS Member

Claroxan will definitely help one shooting problem. If you like to shoot one once loads but only have 1 1/8 oz wads, a tablet or two of Claroxan can be added to the larger shot cup and the shell will fill up nicely. I believe Clarioxin added to the shot will allow the shot to see the target better just as much as it will help your eyes see the target better.

Pat Ireland

13. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Active Member

Pat, Where in the name of God do you come up with these thoughts. You have impaired my vision with tears of laughter.Where can I buy a bag of TSS,Target Seeking Shot? I believe you could get people standing in line at $45 per bag. Shoot well,Bob

14. idoc

idoc Member

Hi Pat,

I guess the way they get away with it is their formula mimics the "AREDS Study" which proved that certain antioxidant vitamins helped people with moderate to high Macular Degeneration. My professional opinion is it would be an excellent buffer material. If you want to help your vision down the road eat lots of green leafy vegetables (spinach is number one) and darkly pigmented fruits and veg.....................Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

claroxan

claroxan does it work

claroxan hoax
claroxan reviews
does claroxan really work

does claroxan work