1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clackamas OR mall shooter stopped by CHL holder...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. C-Money

C-Money Member

To bad this is not getting nation wide media coverage.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

There is a reason it is not getting national attention because it is BS

Forgetting about Brian and how people look at him there is just this image of wannabees

C- Money comes across as one--- he makes up some story about some civilian stopping a murder in the mall--- It never happened- what apparently happened is some civilian who had a Concealed carry permit and was 200 yards away, came out of hiding and cleaned himself off after he realized the shooting had stopped and then pulled out his gun- The guy may have even claimed he shot the murderer until police checked his weapon and it hadnt been shot- accounts vary on this

It sounds like this guy was a whack job but here we have C section reporting something he knows nothing about and trying to make this guy a hero- the dream of every wannnabee

The wanana bees are considered fringe members of society by most people- those that are in law enforcement, professionals, and the great and vast majority of the people in America

Wannabees hurt the image of true sportsmen/women and those that enjoy shooting or that have a legitimate and articulated right to protect their home and family. These "cowboys" are horrible ambassadors Regards from Iowa

After being confronted about the problems with his story this guy apparently said well he was going to shoot but there were people in the way and he just forgot that he hadnt actually shot at the guy.

So what is the real story? My guess is wannnabee -

Gene

4. Brian in Oregon

Gene, if you had bothered to click the link you would see this is not something I made up. The media is reporting it. I cited the links. Are you having issues with reality?

Here are some more mainstream media outlets that have reported this as well. Are they making this up, Gene?

http://now.msn.com/nick-meli-who-had-a-concealed-weapon-thought-about-shooting-oregon-mall-killer

http://www.kgw.com/news/Clackamas-man-armed-confronts-mall-shooter-183593571.html

Note that is MSN and KGW-TV, the latter is a major TV station in Oregon. An earlier post cited NWCN, which is North West Cable News, which spans several states here on many cable systems. Do you think they made this up?

What fantasy world do you live in? Do you have dementia or Alzheimer's? I'm wondering if you should be owning guns.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Gene put you mouse down go to the bathroom take your meds, about 2 or 3 times a year you get off them and start these idiotic rants, then you get back on them and act fairly normal

And please don't handle any guns until the meds take hold

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Is Gene still at it? Take the above advice Eugene. You are starting to scare people.

7. C-Money

C-Money Member

Gene, I saw the story on the local North West Cable News. My post is directed at ABC, CBS, and NBS nightly news. Nation wide media coverage. Looks as if there are a few media outlets reporting on the topic, but I wanna see on the news at 1730 & 1830.

Out of curiosity, just what image am I portraying from my ten word post above?

8. g7777777

Did anyone look at the words? This guy now admits he didnt fire and no one can even verify he was anywhere close

He is going to say he scared the gunman into killing himself?

Get real

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Eugene, use your own advice.

It's time to take your meds and "Get Real".

10. g7777777

And another thing about these wannabees- if this guy was so heroic and did nothing- what prevented him from running closer where he could have done something?

CCWs or the like do not make you a policeman or a soldier on duty- they make you nothing except an individual allowed to carry a concealled weapon- for your own protection

Being in the tea party makes you nothing- heck you really arent a "party" and at your peak you had about 67,000 members and you are far from at your peak- all you did in the last election was make the republicans lose it because the moderates in America were scared by you.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

11. Brian in Oregon

Were you there at the mall, Gene?

Yeah, we thought not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

an active shooter was shot in the mall by some guy