1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CJ Enterprises Jackets

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dm1779, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dm1779

dm1779 TS Member

I've scoured the forum here and found that people seem to love one of the following cold weather jackets

1. John Storm<br>
    2. Custom Sportswear & Optical<br>
    3. WildHar Pavilion<br>

Has anyone had any experience with http://cjshootingapparel.com/ ? Their prices seem pretty reasonable

Thanks,

David

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

David, I bought one of CJs winter coats about 4 or 5 years back and it's the best/warmest winter shooting coat I've ever had or shot in!!

Hap

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Good company to deal with. I don't have a coat but I have a vest from there that is the best one I've ever owned. You'll get a custom fit if you need it.

4. Donm

Donm Active Member

My winter coat from Janet is about ready to be retired. It is over 10 now. Great Coat.

Don Mittag

5. Janet

Janet TS Member

Thanks for kind words, yes I'm still in business through my web site even though I don't travel anymore.

Give us a try.

Janet - CJ Enterprises

6. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

Santa brought me one of Janets` jackets a couple of years ago,very pleased with the looks,quality,fit and it is warm,very pleased with it(would buy another one).

7. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

I bought a jacket from Craig himself, when he was down at the Southwestern Grand a few years before he passed away. Talked with him quite a while and looked at a lot of jackets before purchasing the one from him (CJ Enterprises) and have been very happy. At last years SWG, the rain was so bad, my jacket finally lost it's water-repelling quality, but a friend told me about some silicone spray used for tents and I re-coated the jacket and it is good as new.

8. Janet

Janet TS Member

Did the silicone spray work in that you could still wash the jacket or like
    many shooters, you don't wash it!!! LOL

(To wash, suggest cold water and drip dry)

9. Hap MecTweaks

Janet, does shooting in soft rain water and worn dry mean it's washed too? LOL

Hap

10. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Janet, Glad to hear you are still around. I got a special made shooting jacket from Janet a few years ago. She sent me a jacket to try on at no cost to me. I gave her the dimensions I needed ( long arms, no beer belly ) from that and she had a jacket made which fits perfectly. I try to not have to use it and usually shoot in warm weather. But, if the occasion calls, the jacket serves me very well. I have also bought several left handed shooting shirts which I have worn to death. The best quality shooting shirts I have ever found.
    If you choose to deal with Janet, you will not find a more honest person. I can not say enough good things about the way she has treated me.
    Nubs Wagner, living in KY, but from WI.

11. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

I will also backup what Nubs said, Janet sent me the coat, then I sent her the check.not too many good people around like that anymore.

12. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

I ordered a CJ's coat from Janet last year and I am very pleased to say the least. The coats are very warm and very rain proof, that is a big deal here where it is often 36 degrees and raining on games and league night. I would not hesitate to order another and I just might real soon as I have put on a little extra weight.

J.F.

13. Robb

Robb Member

I got one too, all first rate.

14. Janet

Janet TS Member

Hey Hap, you bet - that will work......You can also take a shower that way

15. Hap MecTweaks

Just wondered bout the coat, I already tried the other!! :)

Hap

16. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

I bought the coat with a liner plus the pants from Janet probably 5 years ago.

Ok I haven't shot any the last couple of years but I wear them during the winter time doing other things and im very pleased with mine,the service was outstanding she also sent it to me and trusted me on sending a check after I was satisfied im sure some would take avantage of this in a wrong way I don't know if she would still do it now but it's nice to see business done the old fashioned way back when everyone could trust everybody.
    Of course there is always that 1 bad apple.

I did make a mistake on 1 thing on the pant's and asked if she could have them redone with a longer zipper and I would pay the extra charges.
    Well she sent me another pair instead and I shipped the other ones back to her she wouldn't take any more money, she said that if I was happy with what I bought then just let others know whenever anyone are looking to buy a coat.
    So thats what im doing now.

Im sure other vendors are great to deal with also but I know for a fact that Janet does what she says I always did like word of mouth advertising the best because you have real people telling you what their dealing was instead of trying to guess from a fancy advertisment Ad or a paid sales pitch guy on the TV or Radio!

Foggy!!

17. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Bump for Janet Nubs

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have coats and vests from CJ, and have never found any other to be nearly as good quality wise, service far above and beyond ... Janet is not Happy with your purchase until you are ... I still miss my Buddy (Craig) and STS with him during the winter chain out here in Arizona ... Good people to do business with ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cj enterprises

cj enterprises janet vest

cj enterprises ves

how do you wash pavilion winter shooting jacket