1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

civilian national police force

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

obama sez it has to be bigger, stronger than the army,navy,marines and air force combined.
    WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WANTS THAT FOR?

OH,FORGIVE ME,I FORGOT TO MENTION, THIS HAS ALREADY PASSED, HAS MONEY APPROPRIATED ALREADY, AND IS UNDER THE ABSOLUTE CONTROL OF THE POTUS

ONE MORE THING, LOOK IT UP, ITS IN THE HEALTHCARE BILL, YOU REMEMBER THAT

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

You people need to look up Agenda 21. It's all part of the UN Agenda 21 to take away the rights of the US citizens. Private property and personal transportation firearms, etc....

Look at the above site, then google smart growth and ICLEI.

It's been in place to many years, you just need to recognize the signals.

This is one of them.

Read more here.... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-the-soros-sponsored-agenda-21-a-hidden-plan-for-world-government-yes-only-it-is-not-hidden/

Jerbear

3. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

Brown Shirts again.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    If this happens you can kiss America goodbye, and embrace the new police state of Amerika.

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

This will happen right before revolution.

Don

6. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Comrad, may we see your papers, please...

7. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

more tin-foil hat garbage.....I'm waiting to see if any clowns start chiming in on how they are going to prepare for the UN invasion, defending their homes with their trap shotguns. LOL The discussion will turn to the topic of what's better to use, #7.5 or #8 shot, to ward off those Blue Helmet invaders....

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

serv99--Does that mean you will be waiting at the door bent over, pants down with the jar of Vasoline ready. Seems to run hand in hand with what your ok with now.

9. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

grntitan: you better lay out in the sun and get tanned to hide that yellow streak running up your back, paranoid and worried about some nonsense b.s. garbage. You must belong to one of those doomsday cults as well, I bet you hid under your bed when May 21 came around.

10. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

G' D'ed bunch of communist propaganda.Our fathers/forefathers(and many of y'all)fought,and many died for our freedoms.You know who they fought against.............people just like these people.......it all starts by spying on your neighbor.....ect....ect....ect.....

I'm sorry I just can't go on.I'm sorry I took up y'all's time....

What has happened to us?

I'm the F out of here!

D.P.Reynolds...........again I apologize for my rant....

11. below 0

below 0 TS Member

We don't need no stinking national police force...Just one step closer to giving up ALL your rights. Odie

12. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

What we need is a whole new batch of personal in DC !!

Its time to start afresh !!

First action taken after new congress,senate,and WH. KICK the UN out!

13. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

Where did this come from? I haven't heard this mentioned in like 2 years! He has a slim to none chance of making this happen with a Republican House. It's time we all join local militias anyway. Suceed! I say suceed. Lincoln himself when in Congress even stated its what men should do when their government isn't working for them. He just forgot that he said it 10 years later during that little conflict and FOX news wasn't there to call him on it.

Bolderdash I say!

14. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

GO BACK AND READ WHAT I ADDED, IT ALREADY PASSED IN THE HEALTHCARE BILL.
    THE 4TH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN REMOVED, WARRENTS ARE NO LONGER NEEDED, ANY COP,ANY FEDERAL AGENCY CAN BREAK DOWN YOUR DOOR IF YOU DONT OPEN IT FAST ENOUGH. THE DEPT OF EDUCATION HAS JUST DONE THIS IN FLORIDA, THE MAN,HIS 3 KIDS WERE HANDCUFFED, KIDS THROWN IN ONE CAR,POP IN THE OTHER, NEIGHBORS CALLED THE POLICE AND TV STATIONS, HOME WAS STRIP SEARCHED, COPS AND TV ASKED WHY ARE YOU HERE, WHERE IS YOUR WARRENT, MIND YOUR BUSINESS, TV SAID THEY LAID HANDCUFFED IN HOT CARS FOR 6 HOURS BEFORE THEY WERE LET GO WITH NO EXPLANATION.

15. tinylo

tinylo TS Member

just more a44wholes to sit there and radar us as we commit our victimless crimes, I'm sure Dunkin Donuts and Honey Dew would support this initiative.

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Serv99 : I would rather be ready and not have it happen then to have it happen and not be ready. And I think I would use 223 instead of 71/2's.

Don

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

The funding was hidden the "Health Care bill". I doubt that this will ever come about after talking to my Congressman. There are too many Dems and Repubs hell bent on defunding the bill, and that is how they intend to get rid of it. Bulge.

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Barrel, it can't be defunded. Either the president can kill it with an executive order, or they can repeal it.

Obamacare Cannot Be Defunded

See the above site.

Jerbear

19. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

So we need a new President to kill it.

20. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

serve99--You just keep your head head buried in that cow dung believing everything is peachy. Like BIGDON, i am ready whether it happens or not. Nothing wrong with being prepared especially with the pile of sh!t we have to call president. You on the other hand have these delusions that Obama and his cronies are looking out for your best interests. How easily you are fooled. The unprepared squirrel trying to hunt acorns in the frozen snow.

Don--At least 5.56mm if not bigger. I also have a nice stash of deer/people slugs. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.