1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

citori xt vs berreta 682 gold e

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Carbum, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carbum

Carbum TS Member

Which is the best trap gun ?

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

They are very different. You have to try both and decide for yourself, that's all there is to it.

-Gary

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have owned both and out of the two the Beretta had much better fit and finish.
    I never had to use Beretta service but I know Browning service sucks.

4. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

Have and do own both. Balance is better on the Beretta and the trigger is way better. I have had great service from both at the grand and Ohio. I do feel the Beretta 682 gold e is the better gun of the two.

Mark

5. shrek

shrek Active Member

as mentioned by others above, I agree that they are two very different handling guns.

Probably depends on an individuals preference.

I did not get a long with the xt I had for about a year.

I have shot a 682 gold E a few different times and would like to get one of my own.

6. jbifulco

jbifulco Member

I to have owned both. While I am a Browning fan the XT, for me at least, feels like a two by four. The Beretta points and swings like a dream. I also think the fit and finish is much nicer on the 682 Gold E.

I would strongly suggest you try and shoot both before you buy, they are very different.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.