1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori XT Trap Gold---Adjustable Buttpad Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ESMDHokie, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ESMDHokie

ESMDHokie TS Member

I have a question on how to adjust the buttpad on my gun. It came with factory length of pull adjuster, adjustable comb, and a Gracoil butt pad. While I can move the comb and l.o.p. fine, I am wondering if there is a way to rotate the actual pad that goes against the shoulder so I can help correct my tilting of the gun, thus throwing off the bottom barrel from breaking birds.

When I take the butt pad off of the gracoil pad I see two grids of 2x3 screw holes that would let me pivot the pad like I need. In two of those 12 holes are two screws holding it on, and I see the reverse side of the screws so my allen wrench can't loosen them. is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for the help if you can lend it.

2. ESMDHokie

ESMDHokie TS Member

wouldn't you know it, I just saw how to stick the allen inside the soft buttpad and find the other 2 allen screws. Man what neat toys we have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

which citori has the adhustable comb screw in butt pad