1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori XT 12 & 20 Ga. set Help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bob_K, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

I have seen 12 ga/20 ga sets, but not in an XT model. It could be the 20 ga barrels were fitted later. If you look on the barrels' monoblock, it will say whether they are Invector or Invector plus. I would expect an XT to have Invector Plus chokes.

2. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Definitely not factory 12/20 set, as they never offered the XT in a 20ga. Like Bob K stated, the 20ga was probably fitted later. All XT's are Invector Plus chokes. One thing that stands out to me though with what you said, you stated the receiver is blued? As far as I know, all of the XT's had the nitride (silver) colored receiver. This could be an older model Citori Trap with a blued receiver, in which case, throw everything I said out the window. The gun could be Standard Invector or Invector Plus, could also be either short or long tang on the trigger guard. If you can get the serial number off the receiver, you can go to Browning's website and see exactly which model it is. Garrett

3. locdoc

locdoc Member

Either way $1600 would not be unreasonable.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.