1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

citori trap XL plus VS Citori XT trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bob radasch, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob radasch

bob radasch Guest

I have been looking on the browning web site and found 2 guns that look the same to me but have slightly different names- Citori trap XT plus and the citori XT trap. Are they the same gun with the only difference that the plus has engraving???

If they are different - does anyone have any comments on the Citori trap XT plus.

Im looking for a trap gun and several guys have steared me to getting an O/U instaed of a single barrel gun. Im not wanting to get into the combo sets at this time and want to stay with Browning.

If I choose to get the citori trap XL plus- would you recommend 30 or 32" barrels ( Im leaning to the 32)

Thanks BR
  2. mreinfeld

mreinfeld TS Member

Oct 27, 2006
    I recently bought a Browning Citori xt 32". I would buy that one if you're looking. My last round I shot a shot a straight. can't go wrong. I'm very pleased. Plus you can get one ranging from about 1600 to about 2300.00. I would start on gunsamrerica.com
  3. blackbear-57

blackbear-57 Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I have a used Citori Plus for sale with 32" barrels. It has an adjustable rib, adjustable comb, and adjustable length of pull with a recoil reducer. It's in nice condition. It's $1500.00 plus shipping. I can email pictures if you are interested. Thanks Steve
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning citori xl vr