1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori Trap Special

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Browning Guy, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browning Guy

Browning Guy TS Member

What is the deal with Citori Special trap edition? Are they rare? because i don't see or hear of them.

2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i have 1 that i shoot. i am thinking of selling it because i have an old lightning broadway i can shoot. mine has 30 in barrels adjustable comb. adjustable pad. screw in chokes $1,500. i have a friend has one.i seen a guy shooting one at the mo. fall hdcp is the only 3 i have seen. dwain

3. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

Sorry Browning Guy, nothing is rare about a Citori Special (trap, skeet, sporting clays)shotgun. Browning made lots of them and they are just type 3 citoris. Despite prices you might see, there is nothing special about them. I bought a special skeet in .410 back in 1999 and paid less than $1,300 for it.

4. Browning Guy

Browning Guy TS Member

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Superceded by XT, there are some around. Owners may not need to upgrade to XT, so they keep shooting them.

I like them, may trade my Beretta for one.

HM

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I had one! And,like a dummy, I sold it. One of the best trap guns I ever owned....next to me bloody Perazzi, of course! I don't see many these days either. I think folks who have them KNOW what they have and hold on to them.

7. Browning Guy

Browning Guy TS Member

8. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

jaquas has or had one & i think indiana gun club had one or 2 on there website. dwain

9. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

I've had mine for years I bought it new in the mid '90's, I keep it in cherry condition. I could never see trading it in because, the XT is a great gun and would love to own one but, I don't want to take a $$$$$$$$ beating on trading it in. No, there is nothing special about it, it's just special to me.

10. SR1

SR1 TS Member

I have one and love it but only have seen a few.

11. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

They are special to the ones who own them and like them. You tend not to see to many for sale, owners are just not giving them up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.