1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori Trap Plus F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 1Ljutic1, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Citori Plus Trap F/S

I am going to be putting my Citori Plus Trap up for sale. I am planning on putting it on Gunbroker, but wanted to give first shot to the people on here. I should have pics available tomorrow I hope. Please email me for details on it. Thanks

2. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

3. scott k

scott k TS Member

price?

4. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Scott, I am looking to get 1600 to 1800 for it. BTW, this is a Signature Edition gun. It has red and black stock and forend, with gold accents. It's in really good shape and hasnt been shot all that much. I believe it was made in 1992 only. This is the only one of these I have seen. Thats why I bought it. I should have pics available later tonight. Thanks

5. Matthew Moser

Matthew Moser TS Member

PICS TO MY E_MAIL

6. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

UP please........

7. Toddy

Toddy Member

sent email....

8. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I got the email and responded. I will be emailing out the pics to everyone who requested them as soon as I take them. Hopefully late tonight. My camera died so I have to borrow one. Steve

9. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Joe, I'm sorry but I cant. I am only selling this because I have to pick up my new gun in a couple weeks. I hate to sell it really. I shoot well with it. But, thats how it goes sometimes. Steve

10. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Up again please

11. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

To all waiting on pics, I got the camera and pics. Just need to get back to owner to download them so I can post them and/or send them out. Didnt want anyone to think I forgot. Thanks for your patience. Steve

12. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Bump up please....BTW, there was a guy on here selling the unsingle barrel to fit the Plus Trap model. I dont know if he still has it, but It would compliment this gun nicely. Steve

13. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I sent out pics to all those who requested them. They went out last night. Steve

14. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Bump please

15. largeolive

largeolive TS Member

There is no such Unsingle Barrel Available for a Citori Plus Gun...Top single...Yes Unsingle No.!!

16. incognito

incognito TS Member

largeolive,

There are plenty of unsingles out there for the Citori Plus. They are just custom made by people like Baker Barrels, etc. You can have an unsingle built for any O/U based gun. I owned a Plus for several years that had an unsingle barrel fitted to it.

17. largeolive

largeolive TS Member

What did it cost you...do you have any info for them? i too would like a unbarrel for a citori plus

18. incognito

incognito TS Member

Call Stan Baker Sports at 206-522-4575. Mine was done years ago, but I'm going to guess you are looking at about $1500-2000 today, maybe more. There are also people on this site that have the know-how to build barrels, like the guy who built the titanium Cole. Another option might be to look for one of the guys who build custom turkey shoot barrels. They could do it. Building the rib is the most time consuming part, especially if you want it to be adjustable. However, with modern lasers it should be easier now than it was 10 or 15 years ago. Mine had a fixed rib on the unsingle, which was the main reason I sold it. It shot 60/40 and I like 90/10.

19. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

There was a guy on here selling the single barrel for this gun. It was from the combo. I dont know what he wanted for it, but he posted it. Steve

20. largeolive

largeolive TS Member

thanks for the info guys will try stan / I think the one that was posted was top single, I would like an unsingle with an adjustable rib.
    Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.