1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori Trap Combo Value?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rodbuster, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I took a look at a Citori Trap Combo last weekend. It had a 34" topsingle barrel with a 32" O/U barrel. None of the barrels were ported, and all had fixed chokes (full choke on the 34" and mod/full on the 32"). The combo set was in a fitted Browning case, and I would say the set was in 90 to 95% condition. I think the seller said the combo was made in the late '70s. Would any of the fine posters on this site have an idea as to the value of this package? Thank you in advance, Rodbuster.

2. trappug

trappug TS Member

Im not an expert,or dealer,but I bought one of those a couple of years ago for 1800.00.It was a nice gun,but when I sold it I could only get 1600.00.Hope that helps.The only reason I sold it was,I upgraded to a beretta 687 silver pigeon II combo set.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

blue book 95% 975.00. Its worth what you can get for it. new in 78 for 750.00 as posted so anything more than that your making a gain. at 1400 or less you hard pressed to find a better value on a combo set. Unless there is something about these early combos? Like maybe the wood isnt all that great or problems with the barrels??? I have only seen 1 for sale in the past few years that I was intrested in trap guns they asked 1200.00 sat there for a long time.

4. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Thank you gentlemen for your replies. I am going to take another look at this combo this week. I am thinking that if the hinge pin is tight on both sets of barrels, it may be worth $1,000. I don't know if the seller will take that, so I guess time will tell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.