1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori Stuff

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Wyoharris, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyoharris

Wyoharris TS Member

0   0   0

In doing some shuffling around, I have come up with some extra parts! The Buttstock is from a Type 1 Citori. Its in great shape, uncut as far as I know. The fore end and action is a 91 model Citori Plus. The action is in almost perfect shape. everything is clean and bright. The forend is complete with all the metal. Finish is rubbed a bit on normal places, and a tiny rust spot on the latch lever, looks like it should buff out, but I havent messed with it. I would like $200 for the Buttstock, and $500 for the Plus stuff. Those prices arent set in stone, make me an offer. The worst that will happen is I say no! I will be happy to send more pics to you. Any questions, please ask. Thank you!

2. Wyoharris

Wyoharris TS Member

0   0   0

I forgot! Send me an instant message, or send me an email. Thanks!

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Probably too late, ^^^ but maybe you guys could work out a deal. Good luck.

Bob Falfa

4. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

E-mail sent.

Ajax

5. vikingsfaninmi

vikingsfaninmi TS Member

0   0   0

Would the buttstock fit a BT-99, Serial #xxx68MY171? Anyone know the answer?
    Thanks...Brad.

6. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Will the butt stck fit a 1979 citori? What year do they switch from a type 1 to a type 2 and a type 3? Will they interchange?

Thanks Huntinandhotrods

7. Wyoharris

Wyoharris TS Member

0   0   0

Browning Citori stock. Factory part number PO32374. Trap monte carlo buttstock with gloss finish for 12ga early Browning Citori's with no engraving on receiver. Serial number must have something like: H37, 1973, H47 1974, H57 1975, H67 1976 This is the description I got when I bought it. It does not fit my sons 78 model.
    http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/ctgy/c-015-6 Some good info here...

8. Wyoharris

Wyoharris TS Member

0   0   0

Sold the reciever and fore end, pending jumping through the hoops. Buttstock is still for sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.