1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori Spring Replacement

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Go Fish, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go Fish

Go Fish Member

Jan 28, 2006
    I purchased the replacement springs for my citori thru this web site. Having trouble, not with the springs, but with the bottom firing pin. It was hard to get out and now I can't get it to go freely in all the way. When I push it all the way in it hangs up and will not return. I am wondering if anyone had this problem or am I looking at a bent firing pin? No burrs or any other damage to firing pin or firing pin hole in the receiver. Polished every thing but still hangs up.
  2. Kevin Fleming

Kevin Fleming Active Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Probably the hole in the receiver block is coked up a little. Use a .25 caliber bore brush and some brake cleaner, Hoppes, or other crud dissolver. Worked for me. Maybe a small patch of crud that can be broken up with a piece of brass or copper wire; then go at it with the brush.

You can chuck the firing pin up in a drill and turn slowly to make sure it is not bent. Good luck.
  3. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

Jul 15, 2006
    An excellent article on Citori firing pin replacement could have some help for you.

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    There is a firing pin return spring on the lower pin. Are you putting it in with the pin when you install it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

citori firing pin replacement